best pool one liners

BWColeman

BWC
Silver Member
In my time around pool halls all over i have heard some of the most colorful and funny one-liners from people in the pool hall. Could we all share some of our favorites ?

For me My Favorite I ever heard " Of course he will gamble his pockets are Axel deep to a ferris wheel "

Gunn_Slinger

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Early 70's. Richie Florence flys in to Weenie Beenie's room to play Buddy Hall. They play ( I think ) 8 ahead for 2k. ( Buddy may remember ) . They play on the only double shimmed table ( tbl 22 ). Buddy is ahead after a couple of hours. Richie looks at Buddy and says ' you know theses pockets are tight , dont you?'. Buddy looks at Richie and says ( my favorate line of all time! ) ' The middle of the pocket ain't tight , Richie' ).
Richie lost, grabbed his plane ticket from Phil Hubbard, and said ' dont call me to play this guy again'.
I miss the 'golden ' days of pool!

KCRack'em

I'm not argumentative!!!!
Silver Member
At league: "That team over there looks like the funnel cake line at the county fair."

Another time: "That really looks like a police lineup next to the pool table."

Lesh

One Hole Thinkifier
Silver Member
Not to toot my own horn, but its pretty funny because I just blurted it out one day after missing for a third time into the side on the tightest table in the room (9 footer Big G Gandy):

This table is like a retarded prom date... slow and tight!

Apologies if I bruised any sensibilities.

Lesh

ROB.M

:)
Silver Member
We got a guy in the pool room that says the funniest schit' the guy he was playing got a lucky roll to beat him out of the tournament one before the money... He told the guy that got the luck of the roll that he just got luckier than a three dicked faggot' I'm still laughing about how he said it, it's funny but if you would of been there when it happened you'd still be in laughter too.

Rob.M

ibuycues

I Love Box Cues
Silver Member
After making a particularly hard shot.....

"I stayed up all night once trying to miss that shot......finally fell asleep!"

BWColeman

BWC
Silver Member
A couple more

"These pockets are tighter than a bullfrog's ass and thats watertight"

" he bets higher than Girraff p--sy "

victorl

Where'd my stroke go?
Silver Member
After getting beat badly for the cheese,
"It's just not my day today"
"Well, here's my number, call me when it's your day... and bring lots of cash"

Krisha

Registered
In my beginning on the pool tables, i had a guy i met in my first tournament. he said this one to me, and i never forgot ...

"Your cue is a piece of wood, doesn't mather what it cost or how beautifull it is, you got to learn to work with it."

Bella Don't Cry

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
SNOOKER:
Legendary Commentator, TED LOWE:
His most famous quote being,
"and for those of you who are watching in black and white, the pink is next to the green."

Lesh

One Hole Thinkifier
Silver Member
SNOOKER:
Legendary Commentator, TED LOWE:
His most famous quote being,
"and for those of you who are watching in black and white, the pink is next to the green."

...and isn't it usually the case that we find the pink next to the green?:grin:

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
After your opponent misses a shot and leaves you a good shot, "Colonel, bring the troops in from the hot sun."

When somebody scratches, "Man overboard."

trustyrusty

I'm better with a wedge!
Silver Member
after someone's crappy break - Hit it with your purse!!
bank that goes into the wrong hole - routine.
and for some reason I like to say, SWISH when I scratch?! :embarrassed2:

RiverCity

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
"You want a spot? Tell ya what... I'll take to to the pound and get you a dog..... You can call him anything you want......"
Chuck

1Hole_Nut

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
my on linner

If someone ask me to play for five dollors my one linner is this >>>> My paperboy will bet more than that <<<<<

IamCalvin06

Yang "The Son of Pool"
Silver Member
I got ur money, but it's in action right now. - Scotty Townsend

It's so quite in here I can here a mouse pissing on a cottonball.- Shannon Daulton