what ever happened to little mike(split the difference)

judochoke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
i enjoyed him on you tube last year. last i heard he was just going to play at the cue club in vegas i think. anybody heard from little mike. he could really shoot.

straightline

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I gotta say that's the vaguest aimology I've ever heard of. I'd like to match him up with Spiderweb in the Aiming Basement.

rh1919

Registered
i enjoyed him on you tube last year. last i heard he was just going to play at the cue club in vegas i think. anybody heard from little mike. he could really shoot.

The last time I saw him on YouTube, he was being eaten by his shorts.

Nine ... corner

BANNED
Silver Member
The OP is referring to Lil Mike Najarian. I saw him play Efren at Grif's during Efren's retirement tour. That boy can play. :smile:

kaznj

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Still living in Vegas. Told me he wasn't making any money with pool. Took a job I am not sure if he plays much anymore.
I met him when I went to Vegas for the mosconi cup. Really nice guy. Good sense of humor. The first day I met him was his last chemo treatment. He could barely stand up. I met a couple of time during the next few days. He was much better then

Nine ... corner

BANNED
Silver Member
Still living in Vegas. Told me he wasn't making any money with pool. Took a job I am not sure if he plays much anymore.
I met him when I went to Vegas for the mosconi cup. Really nice guy. Good sense of humor. The first day I met him was his last chemo treatment. He could barely stand up. I met a couple of time during the next few days. He was much better then

Well, one reason he wasn't making any money at pool was the fact that he was giving free lessons at the Cue Club. Can't get rich that way.