Pool player making a strong showing at wsop

richiebalto

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks for the dig. All I know is I played my heart out for two days, and still held on when I couldn't pick up any cards. :shakehead:

Just funning you Jay, I was one of many here at AZ hoping you the very best Jay!

That tournament has to be the most hardest to win in all of mankind!

ssbn610g

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Nice job man. I had fun playing the PLO8 1500 and then the Monster Stack which was the 3rd largest live field ever.

I am hoping to go back next year to make another run at it and maybe someday play the main event since deep stack poker is my 2nd favorite game outside of PLO8.

I played the Monster as I was lucky enough to win a seat plus expenses in a local tournament. Made it to level 8 of day 1 when I got called by a monster draw. Of course, it got there. Glad I pre-registered as sign in for the monster with the computers down for a bit turned into a real fiasco. I was in the Brasilia Room.

Boston$tyle

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Not really sure what your beef or pocketspeed11 has? Me and lil Jon are kool as I said numerous times, so not sure why your still chirpin' if you got a problem is love to hear it face to face. I got nothing to prove to your or anyone else. I come on here from time to time and same shit.
P.S. Those stats you had for me are way off btw. If you really wanna hate check out hendonMob.com and look me up��������

ShortBusRuss

Short Bus Russ - C Player
Silver Member
Not really sure what your beef or pocketspeed11 has? Me and lil Jon are kool as I said numerous times, so not sure why your still chirpin' if you got a problem is love to hear it face to face. I got nothing to prove to your or anyone else. I come on here from time to time and same shit.
P.S. Those stats you had for me are way off btw. If you really wanna hate check out hendonMob.com and look me up��������

Our beef is that you ever let it happen in the first place, Tony.

Nobody really gives a s**t if you and Lil' John are "cool".

The money disappeared off the lights in your neck of the woods while you were present and your opponent was in the bathroom.

That speaks for itself and it's all we really need to know about you, buddy

Just like everyone will always believe O.J. is a murderer, the majority of the pool populace believes you are a thief, and for good reason. You playing good pool or good poker has nothing to do with it.

Lots of people who had an area of excellence ended up dead or in prison because they had a lack of morals/integrity/honesty. If you didn't want to get labeled like this, then you probably shouldn't have stolen the man's money.

Short Bus Russ

Boston$tyle

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'll tell you like I told the other half-breds on here, if you have something you personally want to say to my face, I'd love to hear it. Those are huge accusations to make and you got a lot of balks saying stuff like that when you can't be further from the truth.keep being a troll, good quality and shows your charachter

ShortBusRuss

Short Bus Russ - C Player
Silver Member
I'll tell you like I told the other half-breds on here, if you have something you personally want to say to my face, I'd love to hear it. Those are huge accusations to make and you got a lot of balks saying stuff like that when you can't be further from the truth.keep being a troll, good quality and shows your charachter

So, let's be clear about this:

You are saying that Lil' John was lying when he said that he went to the bathroom while you were still in the table area, and the money disappeared?

Is that what you are trying to say?

Because if the above statement is true, then you either took it yourself or saw who did and covered up for them.

As far as I can tell, you never spoke up with your side of the story and explained how you had nothing to do with it.

If a person's integrity is questioned strongly and they do nothing to defend it, then in my mind, they are as guilty as sin.

You can keep going with this if you want, Tony.. We can certainly revisit Lil' John's original thread to get a refresher on the details. Keep mouthin' off, and we can go there....

Short Bus Russ

Boston$tyle

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You accusing me of stealing the man's money is what you said. Now your back peddling , and all I said was call me a theif face to face and your not gonna like the outcome. And you can bring up anything you want, but come correct because I know how you keyboard warriors like to act. Nothing to prove to you "short bus" I made it right and lil Jon was take care of out of my pocket out of respect of what happened not because of anything else. So please mind ya own business plz