Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Main Forum
Reload this Page Bankshot billiards
Page 2 of 2 12

Share Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.
Old
  (#16)
Richardson
Who me ?
Richardson has a reputation beyond reputeRichardson has a reputation beyond reputeRichardson has a reputation beyond reputeRichardson has a reputation beyond reputeRichardson has a reputation beyond reputeRichardson has a reputation beyond reputeRichardson has a reputation beyond reputeRichardson has a reputation beyond reputeRichardson has a reputation beyond reputeRichardson has a reputation beyond reputeRichardson has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 25

11-07-2014, 06:31 AM

Not what i wanted to try and decipher this morning ;(

I pattern rack One Pocket!

Old
  (#17)
Boston$tyle
AzB Silver Member
Boston$tyle has a reputation beyond reputeBoston$tyle has a reputation beyond reputeBoston$tyle has a reputation beyond reputeBoston$tyle has a reputation beyond reputeBoston$tyle has a reputation beyond reputeBoston$tyle has a reputation beyond reputeBoston$tyle has a reputation beyond reputeBoston$tyle has a reputation beyond reputeBoston$tyle has a reputation beyond reputeBoston$tyle has a reputation beyond reputeBoston$tyle has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

11-07-2014, 11:59 AM

It's ok man, I can take it. I wanna apologoze to everyone who attempted to decode last nights message. Make a long story short went to BS billiards,got treated ridiculously
Bad for the amount of money we were spending play was full of league players not spending a quarter. Me and my friends ran up a 300$ bar tab on about. 2 hours , the "door guy" came over after 2 hours and broke my balls about my had being an inch to the left, and everyone who tries to play pool know the little corner of your hat is always in your peripheral vision. That's why we move it ever so slightly. The was a group of blk kids with their hats do propellers around there heads and I was the asshole?
So I pulled the racist card out. Whatever it was the owner was very dismissive and unprofessional
Big two thumbs down !!!!

Old
  (#18)
Black-Balled
He Rides the Skies
Black-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1200
  Send a message via AIM to Black-Balled  
11-07-2014, 12:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boston$tyle View Post
It's ok man, I can take it. I wanna apologoze to everyone who attempted to decode last nights message. Make a long story short went to BS billiards,got treated ridiculously
Bad for the amount of money we were spending play was full of league players not spending a quarter. Me and my friends ran up a 300$ bar tab on about. 2 hours , the "door guy" came over after 2 hours and broke my balls about my had being an inch to the left, and everyone who tries to play pool know the little corner of your hat is always in your peripheral vision. That's why we move it ever so slightly. The was a group of blk kids with their hats do propellers around there heads and I was the asshole?
So I pulled the racist card out. Whatever it was the owner was very dismissive and unprofessional
Big two thumbs down !!!!
Sounds like an unnecessary hassle...and unfair too.

Bertram says 'tell'um'.

your tag can be 'fuk 'em'.

So keep your nose clean keep it on a shoe string
With no opposing no undue disclosing
Nothing stale nothing old or decomposing
Nothing empty nothing bold or over knowing
Nothing more than tasteful reconstruction
Of the plot that edifies all our instructions
It's on the goodness of our dime that you can function

Page 2 of 2 12

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: