Philadelphia one pocket championships

Wedge

WO Wedge Lock
Silver Member
Update on tournament please

The tournament is only 10 days away and the TD/Promoter...phillyviper1 hasn't posted any updates in 2 months. There was lots of activity when the thread started which is probably normal.

Is this event still going to happen as advertised.

Thanks for any updates

Wedge

Cory in DC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I talked to Jimmy Fusco on the phone and he is not playing due to his bad back. I asked Darren on Facebook and he gave a thumbs up so I assume he is playing.

No definitive word on Allen Hopkins or Pete Fusco. I would like to attend but would like to know if Allen and Pete are playing.

I am surprised Vinnie (Phillyviper1) hasn't responded to the thread.

Wedge

Mitch (MktBank) posted elsewhere that he saw confirmation on facebook that the tourney is on.

I can't guarantee that you'll see Hopkins or Pete, but you will at least have the opportunity to see me missing shots and selling out!

Johnnyt

Burn all jump cues
Silver Member
No update for this long is not good. I think an updated player list with who is STILL going is due to be put up here. These things don't promote themselves. Johnnyt

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Keith will not be going this weekend. We wish Vince much success with this great one-pocket tournament. There aren't many one-pocket tournaments like this, and to have one on the East Coast is very special.

Not to mention how great those Philly cheese-steak sandwiches are in Philly. :D

phillyviper1

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Ok everyone. Tv mike will be streaming my event. It's going to be a great 2 day event. The updated players list. Keith McCready will not be playing. Jason brown has took his spot. Petey and jimmy Fusco are still playing along with Allen Hopkins and Darren Appleton. The list of great players is endless. This is going to be one of the best one pocket events in history. Don't miss it.

BmoreMoney

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Keith will not be going this weekend. We wish Vince much success with this great one-pocket tournament. There aren't many one-pocket tournaments like this, and to have one on the East Coast is very special.

Not to mention how great those Philly cheese-steak sandwiches are in Philly. :D

Jam, are you a Pat's or Geno's kind of girl?

phillyviper1

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This is the official players list for the PHILADELPHIA ONE POCKET CHAMPIONSHIP JULY 16th and 17th. ALL PLAYERS MUST WEAR A COLLAR SHIRT. Players meeting 10am SHARP ON SATURDAY 16th.

1. Vincent Cimarelli
2. Darren Appleton
3. Bill Scheivert
4. Joe Sellecchia
5. Edward Abraham
6. Keith Christman
7. Allen Hopkins
8. Marty Menotti Ciccia
9. Peter Fusco
10. Phil whines
11. Henry Moore
12. Corey eulas
13. Bob Maidhof
14. Sam Quincy
15. Buddy cambell
16. Robert Hart
17. Rob Kay
18. Matt Krah
19. Raphi Pino-Pizarro
20. Redgie Cutler
21. Joe Pepe
22. Paul spaanstra
23. Adam Kielar
24. Mitch Brown
25. Shaun Wilkie
26. Cory Capps
27. Bob Nesbitt
28. Russle Parson
29. Bob Burt
30. Jason Brown
31. David Ferguson
32. Jimmy Fusco. Not 100% he will be a day of event decision. But he will be at the event even if he is unable to play

BeiberLvr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Nothing against any of those playing as I'm sure they could all give me the world in one pocket, but how big of a favorite is Appleton here?

BeiberLvr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Not as big a favorite as you may think.

I remember not long ago, Dennis Orcollo came down here and played in one of Tony Crosby's events. The field had some really strong local players, but Dennis still came out on top and made it look easy.

Maybe this is different since it's one hole, but I imagine Darren will do the same.

So while I'm not a gambler. I would advise those who are to unload your kid's college tuition on Appleton winning this event.

TVmike

Professional Live Stream
Silver Member
One Pocket info.

Heres info for the shows broadcast.

This weekends event is a fantastic ONE POCKET tournament feature some legendary players. This is the Philadelphia One Pocket Championship.

This will be a FREE for members broadcast on the PREMIUM channel, this means if you are not already a member you will need to sign up to be able to watch the PREMIUM channel.

I am adding 25% of the money from signups to the tournament myself, in appreciation for having TvMike.tv come produce this event. Thanks to Vincent Cimarelli for making this happen.

Please share and repost!

http://tvmike.tv/premium.html

Wedge

WO Wedge Lock
Silver Member
Premium Member

How much does it cost to become a member? Or is it free u just need to sign up?

Video Subscribers - $23.97 for 3 Month
Video Subscribers - $42.94 for 6 Month
Video Subscribers - $89.99 for 1 Year

Wedge