Sold Tony Viesti 3x6 Case FS!!!

Sold Item

Kidwill

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
I've got a lightly used Viesti case for sale that was made in early March of last year. I used the case for a bit and then put it away as i didn't need a case that large any longer.

This case is a tank. Perfect for cue protection and transport.

I'll let the pics do the talking regarding the case.

The large pocket has a small top loading area for storage and the remainder of the large pocket is completely open for storage.

This case features a JB ultrapad interior for safe cue storage. The lining is nice and snug as all JB interiors are.

The case does have some slight dye issues on the sides of the case.(see pictures) The price on this case will certainly reflect that as it is not perfect.

Case has the AV logo below the top handle as well as on the bottom of the case. It is also signed under the lid.

Price:
SOLD

No trades at this time on the case.

If you would like to see any more pics of the case or have any questions feel free to PM me.

Thanks for looking and all the best.

Will

Attachments

• viesti 1.jpg
    viesti 1.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 1,128
  • viesti 2.jpg
    viesti 2.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 1,109
  • viesti 3.jpg
    viesti 3.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 1,114
  • viesti 4.jpg
    viesti 4.jpg
    101.3 KB · Views: 1,113
  • viesti 5.jpg
    viesti 5.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 1,120
Last edited:

tenfttall

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
The long pocket design — is it two pockets separated with two different access points?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kidwill

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
The long pocket design — is it two pockets separated with two different access points?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It is two pockets separated by two access points. One from the top flap and the other from the side zipper.