Ivory Kent Davis in the works

Zirroe

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Very rare Mau burl laminated forearem, 8 ivory points with fading brown veneers, enjoy the pics

P1010856.jpg

P1010858.jpg

P1010859.jpg

Last edited:

cyrex

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Kent Davis

That's beautiful! Kent really does amazing work and his cues play jam up. He is definitely the king of burl.

Zirroe

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Pretty nice Eddie. :thumbup: What's in the works for the butt?

Hey Niwa

The butt will be a 3 piece sectional Mau burl handle with ivory and silver trim rings(silver inlays in the ivory rings), Mau burl buttsleeve (ivory and silver inlays), Ivory joint and butt cap. This is going to be a BIG cue.

Last edited:

pooln8r

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That's beautiful use of burl wood and ivory. I have to say I also love fading veneers and those are perfect for this cue. This is definitely looking like a show cue to me. Enjoy it when you get it and let us know how it plays.

mdavis228

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Beautiful cue. Close ups of the points when done, please. Would love to see the fading veneers closely.

andywho

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
that is going to be a nice cue. my question is whats going to happen to that window kent davis you have? or was that someone else

Zirroe

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
that is going to be a nice cue. my question is whats going to happen to that window kent davis you have? or was that someone else

yes that is me, I've been using that cue as my main player ever since he built it for me, I'm a still keep it, this was just another project I wanted to get done.

onepocket1

Champion Sweater
Silver Member
Kent Davis

Very rare Mau burl laminated forearem, 8 ivory points with fading brown veneers, enjoy the pics

P1010856.jpg

P1010858.jpg

P1010859.jpg

Hi Eddie -

Thanks for sharing these pix. This is truly a high end cue.
When is the expected finish date?

Last edited:

andywho

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
yes that is me, I've been using that cue as my main player ever since he built it for me, I'm a still keep it, this was just another project I wanted to get done.

that cue your using now is my favorite cue within the whole forums. such a great looking cue