You are going to love this!

Jerry Forsyth

John Barton of JB cases has made an extraordinary gesture for the February Gold Giveaway.

He has made us cases that are exclusive for AZB Gold Members and that will be given away as part of the Gold Mine Giveaways. Next month we will be giving away five JB cases and they are all collectibles and all are fantastic cases.

There is no way to own one of these except by winning them. They are not for sale from JB or anywhere else. They all carry a very discreet AZB logo on them and when you see the photos you will need a cup under your mouth to hold the drool.

We will put up photos next week so you can enjoy his handicraft. The only problem we have is establishing a value for these. Their rarity certainly increases their value but we do not know by how much so we will give the retail value of similar cases without the customization and you will just have to figure out what you think they are worth from there.

I can tell you they are all gorgeous.

Allen Brown

Pool Whale
Silver Member
Ive waited long enough about becoming a gold member. Its a new year and its going to be a great one.

kvinbrwr

Skee Ball Monster Playa
Gold Member
NICE.

It looks like JB went to marketing school down there in Texas and professor Dean has created a monster.

Great stuff.

Kevin

Stroker

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Alllright now would be the etime to win. Thanks for doding this for all of the AZers.

slide13

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Very cool, very generous! Between this and the post in the Wanted/For Sale forum I just read it has convinced me to go purchase a gold membership right now!

hang-the-9

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Kept meaning to subscribe to Gold, this pushed me over the edge to finally get down and do it. Just ordered my Gold :)

Hm.. now I got one of those Silver and Gold icons hehe.

Last edited:

jburkm002

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
What a nice jesture. Maybe that why I voted for him to beat Lou.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

SLIM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Super cool move MR. BARTON.

Would be a very nice case to own.

SLIM

Johnnyt

Burn all jump cues
Silver Member
Thank you John for giving away 5 collectable cases. I don't think many companies will top that anytime soon. You are the man of the year in the Gold give aways. Johnnyt

PaulieB

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Let's hope this starts a trend and a competition to see which companies can offer the most for the AZB Gold Giveaways! By June they will be giving away a Diamond Table!

Heh, probably not, but I can dream. Great give away promotion and a big thank you to JB for being so incredibly generous.

Also, for those of you with the Silver/Gold tag, I think if you go to UserCP and group memberships, you can click on the option to just show your gold tag from there.