Diamonds and Dots

djv122385

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have a 4 point titlist that I was looking to do diamond and dot inlays for, I've found a few different locations for precut MOP inlays, but want to make sure I order the appropriate size. Can someone (s) help? What size do you like using? I know that the points and buttsleeve require a different size, just looking for some measurements. I'm looking to stay as close to the traditional look as possible, so don't want a size that will stand out as different, if that makes sense. Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• dds.jpg
    dds.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 239
Last edited:

CroweCues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have a 4 point titlist that I was looking to do diamond and dot inlays for, I've found a few different locations for precut MOP inlays, but want to make sure I order the appropriate size. Can someone (s) help? What size do you like using? I know that the points and buttsleeve require a different size, just looking for some measurements. I'm looking to stay as close to the traditional look as possible, so don't want a size that will stand out as different, if that makes sense. Thanks in advance.

Do a search here for MOP from the Palmer shop. Pretty sure it has the sizes listed with it.