How Many Posts Are You Subscribed To?

Dan White

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I just subscribed to a post and AZ showed that I am currently subscribed to 737 posts! Probably only a handful of them are active anymore.

I just thought it was interesting.

iusedtoberich

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Wow....... 4423!

Don't you guys automatically get subscribed to a thread when you reply? At least my settings do that. I don't recall if I changed them years ago, or that was the default.

Chopdoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
None.

Ever.

I just check new posts in the forums that interest me.

Main.
For Sale.
History.
NPR.
Supplies.
Gallery.
Cuemaker.

Most of the times those are the only forums I check for new posts.

marek

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
None ;) Just checking on threads that interest me and its quite easy with the traffic azb forum gets nowadays. 10 years back that function made sense, now I just dont see the need which is kinda sad.. :confused:

Nostroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
5170- I never knew that list existed. I have posts going back to 2005 on it. Perhaps this list will make it easier to find an old post im looking for but i doubt it. Can never find them.

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
Apparently I have subscribed to none which begs the question...

How do you subscribe and why should you?

And...what does this mean...LATEST REPUTATION RECEIVED?

Check it again, Bic....I just gave you a ‘greenie’....it’s a complement.

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
Apparently I have subscribed to none which begs the question...

How do you subscribe and why should you?

And...what does this mean...LATEST REPUTATION RECEIVED?

To subscribe, at the top of the page, see ‘thread tools’....click on that and follow instructions.

Bic D

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
To subscribe, at the top of the page, see ‘thread tools’....click on that and follow instructions.

Ok,I see that now. Thanks.

Can you tell me what the purpose of subscribing to a thread means?

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
Ok,I see that now. Thanks.

Can you tell me what the purpose of subscribing to a thread means?

I just went back and read a post about Minnesota Fats and Ronnie Allen playing one hole
....at Johnson City.....I’d forgotten I had saved that.....thread was from 2006.

Looking for that gem without subscribing would be like looking for a needle in a haystack.

Bic D

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I just went back and read a post about Minnesota Fats and Ronnie Allen playing one hole
....at Johnson City.....I’d forgotten I had saved that.....thread was from 2006.

Looking for that gem without subscribing would be like looking for a needle in a haystack.

Got it, thanks!