My Top 3 AZ'ers

Blue Hog ridr

World Famous Fisherman.
Silver Member
Petey, good thinking. I was going to be tricky and just add one at a time thru out the thread until Wedge caught up with me.

Our plans are foiled now.

Wedge

WO Wedge Lock
Silver Member
Yes you can

I guess I need to start a top 10 thread :rolleyes:
I still have
Black Balled
Tate
Blue Hog
Creedo
Saw
That need mentioning. Can I submit 3 times :eek:

As usual an honest thread was started to acknowledge people that helped others on AZ and as usual the clown S$@T has started!

Thanks

Frank

Last edited:

MahnaMahna

Beefcake. BEEFCAKE!!
Silver Member
The forum lets you say shit.

Shit shit shit shit

So stop using special characters.

See, this thread has been educational too!

Blue Hog ridr

World Famous Fisherman.
Silver Member
Hey, thats cool. I always used a space. S hit.

Wonder what else you can type. I know you can say, Pissed off.

i thought it easier to type, FK. People know what that means and its easier than typing, For Uncommon Carnal Knowledge.

Palmerfan

AzB Gold Member
Silver Member
I was thinking about all the people who post on here and in particular those who help others by answering questions about pool or equipment. These people have a wealth of knowledge and are more than willing to share!

In no particular order here are my top 3:

Mr. Hoppe

TATE

dr_dave

Who are your top 3?

Wedge

TATE - The Palmer King!!
JCIN - All the info you need
Spider - No Filter and No Fear

YubaCushion

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
My tops are.
Mr.Bond. Is there something he doesn't know?
Joey A. Helping out with the soldiers, because of them we have a place to post.
Tramp steamer. His posts were money.

$TAKE HOR$E

champagne - campaign
Silver Member
The forum lets you say shit.

Shit shit shit shit

So stop using special characters.

See, this thread has been educational too!

I thought they had the South Park rule, anything that airs pre midnight is fair game...post midnight the F BOMBs come out :thumbup:

In keeping with the topic, I'll throw wincardona out there

Last edited:

Hungarian

C'mon, man!
Silver Member
This is really a bunch of separate questions. So let's get it started. Here are my starting categories...

Equipment:
Mr. Bond
perfectpocketz
RKC

Pool stories:
Jay
Billy
Freddie

Funniest:
Black-Balled
Mikey Frost
SAW

Most real:
RealBartram
Juice
putuporshutup
JCIN

Most challenging but likeable:
JB
JAM
Black-Balled

I was thinking about all the people who post on here and in particular those who help others by answering questions about pool or equipment. These people have a wealth of knowledge and are more than willing to share!

Mr. Hoppe

TATE

dr_dave

Who are your top 3?

Wedge

Last edited:

TATE

AzB Gold Mensch
Silver Member

Mr. Hoppe

TATE

dr_dave

Who are your top 3?

Wedge

Thank you for the mention, Frank (Wedge) and right back at you!

I have too many to call it 3 - seriously. I consider AZ members to be a brain bank and a great resource. You just have to know who to call.

Road action diary entertainment and general bed buggery: I always follow Geno's and Rhea's thread

Inside dope on the pro players, truth telling and best road trip conversationalist: Jay Helfert

A guy with a nose for great cues, no fear of large investments, and always gets things right when it comes to reading between the lines: Kevin Brewer

Cue guy who knows the most: Joe Van at Classicues

Guys I like to play with the most (and bet the least); Tie: Frank the Barber , Corey Harper, Poolhustler (Russ)

When I need a laugh - Blue Hog Rider

Action dudes: The Real Bartram and Iba7467

And a ton of every day regular characters we've now known for years and I wish lived in my neighborhood!

Last edited:

PaulieB

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I almost think it would be easier to list a top 3 per section. I have people in "Ask the Mechanic" section top 3, people in "Ask the Cuemaker" top 3, "Ask the Instructor", etc...

It is too hard to vote just top 3 overall, it just seems unfair. I do want to give an honorable mention to Greyghost though. He hasn't been posting as much lately, but I used to really enjoy everything he posted.

KoolKat9Lives

Taught 'em all I know
Silver Member
I almost think it would be easier to list a top 3 per section. I have people in "Ask the Mechanic" section top 3, people in "Ask the Cuemaker" top 3, "Ask the Instructor", etc...

It is too hard to vote just top 3 overall, it just seems unfair. I do want to give an honorable mention to Greyghost though. He hasn't been posting as much lately, but I used to really enjoy everything he posted.

I miss GreyGhost too. And Hu and his best friend Fatboy ;).

And our beloved Terry Ardeno!

BasementDweller

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I don't know how anybody can really pick three favorites. It seems like many people come and go now. There really aren't as many regular posters as there was in the beginning, back in my lurking days.

Having said that, the type of posters I appreciate the most are those that present interesting ideas/topics and then they take the time to actually inform us readers on the subject at hand. So of those that post in this fashion, my favorite three in no particular order are Creedo, SFleinen, and Celtic (although he hasn't been posting much lately).