U.S. Open Daily General Admission Tickets

mlfield

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Does anyone know what the daily general admission tickets will be? I am assuming they will sell them. All I can see online are the general and VIP admission packages. Thanks

BryanB

Huge Balls
Silver Member
I believe if you are playing in the Bca tournament it is free. Not sure about regular admission though

mlfield

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I was actually asking about the U.S. Open 9-Ball in Chesapeake in October.

juegabillar

Private Citizen
Silver Member
Does anyone know what the daily general admission tickets will be? I am assuming they will sell them. All I can see online are the general and VIP admission packages. Thanks

It's $10.00 per session if not mistaken.

Dangerous Dan

Registered
I am pretty sure that the general admission tickets at $ 20.00 per day. Those gives you pretty good bleacher seats for the first several days of the tournament, but those seats are not very good when it gets to the quarter finals, semi-finals and finals. You really need to have the VIP seats to be able to see those matches up close.

Separately, I have a few front row VIP tickets for sale for face value $ 150 apiece. These are good for Thursday - Saturday, October 17 - 19, 2013.

Three of us are still going, but 3 had to back out. See my ad under the For Sale section.

Dan

Last edited: