Bowling Billiards games?

FlipShot

Hi folks, newly subscribed member but a longer time lurker and avid reader of site. I, as most folks right now, are probably huddled down waiting this mess out for next couple of weeks and well, i'm missing my time out playing. Gave it some thought, and figured it may be good relief to find some folks willing to prop up laptop or phones, point them at table and play some Bowling or 3 ball since each are shoot and done games. Servicees like telepresense would suit the setup well.

I may be able to swing the capability for us to have replays of folks tables with a little work. I've already got a WTF Button for such things for the table at home to provide replays from camera for last minute. Just in case you step away and need some proof of miracle shot X your buddy brags about while you turned your back ;).
I'll just digitize the button, and isolate out feeds.. That'd be longer term.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-UNiMG6TzXMMutyg8ab_v6Lb7RtHg339/view

Ignore that horrible obvious habit of popping up out of the shot. Fixed it by flipping hands and retraining self, lol, took months.

Anyhow, figured first step. See if there is any interest of anyone for having a few drinks, shooting some pool and meeting some others.

Cheers.

Will check back in tomorrow.