My new Runde 15

slide13

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This is my dream cue. It's not fancy, I didn't want fancy, I wanted a player in a classic ebony/maple 4 point style with green veneers, a white/green linen wrap, stitch rings, white butt cap, and old micarta ferrules. Something I can settle down with and commit to playing for the forseable future.

Ordered back in January with the help of Shooter08 and it just arrived today, perfect timing since Friday is my birthday and I was already planning on taking the day off to go play pool!

It's absolutely perfect, evrying rolls dead straight, the shafts are 4.3oz and 4.35oz at 12.75mm, butt is 15.15oz, and it balances at a perfect 19.75".

Couldn't be happeir with it!

AA1405C5-4D33-4965-A8B6-ECB0AE25E1DB.jpg

1BD50645-DE82-4166-82D3-53D043DFA572.jpg

A4A7895B-702E-4E30-B54A-73C03DBE77EA.jpg

9DC8B293-77AD-4846-B875-34ABED2777BE.jpg

SmoothStroke

Swim for the win.
Silver Member
Very nice cue my friend, nice and plain, steel joint,nice weighted shafts, ebony, good stuff.
Best of luck and a happy birthday cue

slide13

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks guys!

Wanted to add a shot of these awesome ferrules too...love the color on these things!

7a75c22f-3f2d-4eb0-9cc1-9fa1028eb078.jpg

sonny_burnett

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Classic. I love it. Except for the not being in my case thing.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

pooln8r

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
What a great Runde! Straight up playing cue right there.

Happy Birthday!
Good shooting to you!

Kevin

philly

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Love it. Keep it simple. White/green wrap. My favorite. One of these days I'll build my own. Enjoy. Hope it feels comfortable.

slide13

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks everyone! It's really a lovely cue, well beyond the level of cue I should be playing but I bought it so I could settle down with a cue for many years to come, no better way than ordering your ideal cue!

It feels great, I love his shaft taper, just so nice and natural feeling to me. From the first time I stroked a Runde shaft I knew his taper was perfect for me.

SC02GTP

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have owned several Runde's over the years and they are are jam up playing cues. If I didn't play with a Tasc., I would be playing with an old R series or a new Runde cue.

Enjoy that cue and smile every time you pull it out of the case!

dukeboy1977

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Looks like we have similar taste in cues. I want it!! Lol Congrats, and don't do what I've done if ever in a bind...and that's sell it. UGH!! I regret selling 1 cue I've tried getting back multiple times but to no avail. Again, congrats!!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G850A using Tapatalk