90/90 Aiming

cue4me

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Whatever happened to the support for Ron V's 90/90 aiming system? It seemed to get a lot of coverage and then just seemed to fade away. I seem to remember that Spidey was a big proponent of it, but he is currently unavailable to comment.
Thanks for whatever thoughts you care to share.

Straightpool_99

I see dead balls
Silver Member
Whatever happened to the support for Ron V's 90/90 aiming system? It seemed to get a lot of coverage and then just seemed to fade away. I seem to remember that Spidey was a big proponent of it, but he is currently unavailable to comment.
Thanks for whatever thoughts you care to share.

I don't know what happened, really. I remember Ron V being pretty hurt about some negative comments he got in the instructional material review forum. The web page seems to be up still:
https://www.9090aimingsystem.com/

Last edited:

cue4me

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I guess the question is how does this compare to the CTE/Pro One method of pivoting aiming? Do those who have used both find CTE/Pro One more accurate than 90/90? By virtue of the fact that CTE is the one still being posted about and actually being used by many, is this thought to be the most accurate? Or is it that CTE is still actively being discussed and Ron is no longer actively touting his system?

Patrick Johnson

Fish of the Day
Silver Member
I guess the question is how does this compare to the CTE/Pro One method of pivoting aiming? Do those who have used both find CTE/Pro One more accurate than 90/90? By virtue of the fact that CTE is the one still being posted about and actually being used by many, is this thought to be the most accurate? Or is it that CTE is still actively being discussed and Ron is no longer actively touting his system?
The reason CTE is "discussed" so much here is because of the controversy about how it's explained. I wouldn't take it as an indicator of anything else.

pj
chgo

Dan White

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
By virtue of the fact that CTE is the one still being posted about and actually being used by many, is this thought to be the most accurate?

Except it is not "one" method. Everybody seems to have their own version of CTE. The only common thread among them is that at some point they make use of the ABC points on the ob and the center and edge of the cb.

It's like saying everybody likes the same pizza but when you look into it you find that some like deep dish, some NY style, some Sicilian and with all different toppings and nobody will eat anything but their own style pizza.