A new set of Carom Balls

Dean_H

luv the small modalities
Silver Member
I just bought a new set of carom balls. My previous set is a few years old and when compared to my local pool hall which had brand new balls I noticed my old set was a little smaller ( from use). My previous set is the Aramith deluxe set which I paid 116 USD from Ozonebilliards.com a few years ago. I wanted to try some other ball set other then Aramith. My two choices was a "Cyclop" Carom ball set, and a "Diamond" Carom ball set.

I choose the Diamond Carom ball set. The Diamond brand is made in Korea by the Billiard table manufacturer Cosmos. I am not particular keen to play with balls with spots on them so I choose the "Master piece" set which has no spots with the black ball being yellow.

I paid 56 usd for the balls and a shipping fee of 30 Usd, from Korea to Huntington Park, California, for a total of 86 USD for the Ball set. The shipping was Express from Korea and arrived within three days. I purchased the balls thru the Cosmos Facebook web page, I choose to pay with paypal and pay the extra 4% fee they charge to the merchants. I did not have to pay a foreign transaction fee using pay pal. The Diamond ball representative I dealt with was a fellow named Jun Tae Kim.

I will play with the balls using it for both 3C and Free Game. I will then write a review of my experience with the balls in a few months.