AzBilliards.com  
Register Blogs FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Products Talk > Talk To A Mechanic
Reload this Page Advice solicitation on a Gold Crown III refresh

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Advice solicitation on a Gold Crown III refresh
Old
  (#1)
The Gooch
AzB Bronze Member
The Gooch has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gooch has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gooch has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gooch has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gooch has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gooch has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gooch has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gooch has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gooch has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gooch has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gooch has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

Advice solicitation on a Gold Crown III refresh - 06-18-2014, 03:55 AM

Hi all,

I have a GC3 I bought about 15 years ago that has been torn down for about 13 years now. I am looking to have it put up again and I want to do it right this time. I tried look in the table mechanic directory for someone to do the work in the Eugene Oregon area and came up with nothing. Does anyone have a suggestion for who or how to go about getting this work done?

I am planning to buy new rails (Brunswick Superspeed likely), Simonis cloth, I want the pockets to be pro cut (when set up the first time they were buckets), and I need some ideas on where to buy new pockets and recommendations on what kind of pockets will play well on a GCIII.

Thanks for any help you can offer.

Old
  (#2)
fastone371
AzB Silver Member
fastone371 has a reputation beyond reputefastone371 has a reputation beyond reputefastone371 has a reputation beyond reputefastone371 has a reputation beyond reputefastone371 has a reputation beyond reputefastone371 has a reputation beyond reputefastone371 has a reputation beyond reputefastone371 has a reputation beyond reputefastone371 has a reputation beyond reputefastone371 has a reputation beyond reputefastone371 has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

06-18-2014, 07:42 AM

Send the rails to Mark Gregory @ Perfect Pocketz, then you just need someone to assemble table, level, and do bed cloth. The rails are probably the hardest and most important thing to get right. When looking for someone to assemble table, go look at local tables to see if you can find one with nice workmanship and find out who did theirs.

Old
  (#3)
PUTT4DACA$$H
AzB Silver Member
PUTT4DACA$$H has a reputation beyond reputePUTT4DACA$$H has a reputation beyond reputePUTT4DACA$$H has a reputation beyond reputePUTT4DACA$$H has a reputation beyond reputePUTT4DACA$$H has a reputation beyond reputePUTT4DACA$$H has a reputation beyond reputePUTT4DACA$$H has a reputation beyond reputePUTT4DACA$$H has a reputation beyond reputePUTT4DACA$$H has a reputation beyond reputePUTT4DACA$$H has a reputation beyond reputePUTT4DACA$$H has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

06-18-2014, 09:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Gooch View Post
Hi all,

I have a GC3 I bought about 15 years ago that has been torn down for about 13 years now. I am looking to have it put up again and I want to do it right this time. I tried look in the table mechanic directory for someone to do the work in the Eugene Oregon area and came up with nothing. Does anyone have a suggestion for who or how to go about getting this work done?

I am planning to buy new rails (Brunswick Superspeed likely), Simonis cloth, I want the pockets to be pro cut (when set up the first time they were buckets), and I need some ideas on where to buy new pockets and recommendations on what kind of pockets will play well on a GCIII.

Thanks for any help you can offer.
A PM sent to you sir

Gordon Graham
425-275-8255

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: