Schon Cue ID

Dbow61

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hey Guys anyone out there know the model or year of this cue? The closest I can find is SP 31 but the points are different.
Cant find it anywhere, and I believe 3 of the 4 shafts are Schon but 2 has no markings and the 4th shaft in the pic that is different I have no clue what the maker is.
Thanks
366b2120ce0708e98f3b557a88f281d7.jpg
633c00ea8c0c7d794c08aa8a3faee051.jpg
1b0311ea535ef9913b5f55089c6485bc.jpg
fbcf44d89109d065bf298973e3a6c796.jpg
7bf0202ffb7e20abe22a7f1cc44cd24e.jpg
1f35b70ea482419f1e51665eb430b20e.jpg
e4b2c684fba2e3b772e726e1fd5f2a6d.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Last edited:

cue fix

Will "MONSOON" & SEARING!
Silver Member
As stated in the ad it was sold by AAA Billiards. I believe it was a model they designed and had Schon build it. As I don't believe it was a Schon catalog cue.

Dbow61

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks for the info, I take it you saw the ad also didnt realize that was the actual designer really didnt know what she meant by AAA

Dbow61

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
So is there a catalog or a way of finding out the model of AAA Cues?

Dbow61

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
And are you saying it is not a Schon, just confused if this AAA company had them build the Q wouldn't they have put their name on it?

Chopdoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
And are you saying it is not a Schon, just confused if this AAA company had them build the Q wouldn't they have put their name on it?

I would contact Schon and/or AAA.

No, their name would likely not be on it I think.

Schon, Joss, and others like them have made many cues for specific distributors and most often they are not branded with the distributors name. Occasionally they have the name on them, like the Joss Brunswick cues, Joss Longoni, Joss Biagio...and others. I guess that's just part of the deal the maker has with the distributor.

I have never seen a distributor's name on a Schon.

Personally, I have no idea about that cue, but I would ask Schon and AAA. It may not be in any printed catalog.

RiverCity

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I would contact Schon and/or AAA.

No, their name would likely not be on it I think.

Schon, Joss, and others like them have made many cues for specific distributors and most often they are not branded with the distributors name. Occasionally they have the name on them, like the Joss Brunswick cues, Joss Longoni, Joss Biagio...and others. I guess that's just part of the deal the maker has with the distributor.

I have never seen a distributor's name on a Schon.

Personally, I have no idea about that cue, but I would ask Schon and AAA. It may not be in any printed catalog.

They have done 2-3, Omega had the Schon OM cues, Master Z had the Schon MZ cues. I seem to recall a 3rd, but not positive.

attachment.php

Schon-Elite-1-Of-7-Mz-Cue-Massive.jpg

Chopdoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
They have done 2-3, Omega had the Schon OM cues, Master Z had the Schon MZ cues. I seem to recall a 3rd, but not positive.

attachment.php

Schon-Elite-1-Of-7-Mz-Cue-Massive.jpg

Very cool. :smile:

Now that you post it, I remember seeing them. :thumbup:

Joss did cues for Omega as well, but they are just marked Joss.

Dbow61

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks trying to do the Schon cue ID its only $20 but their pay pal is not working