McCreery website

albatross

cynical squared
Silver Member
The website for the tournament is mccreerychampionofchampions.com
Type this in browser “chrome” and you will be in.

Last edited:

KissedOut

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Anyone having success streaming this? I get an 'Oops The embed code for this video is not valid' message.

albatross

cynical squared
Silver Member
you don’t have to go through Kozoom. Use Chrome and just type in the website and you will be in.

Texas Carom Club

9ball did to billiards what hiphop did to america
Silver Member
The 2 americans upset 2 of the best

The timeless raymond won his match with the multiple us champion

What an interesting first day

Im rooting for raymond

Caudron general average of 2 on the day, on fire

Tb ran 14 got up over 20 point lead and lost to semih, which bert said has been a problem for tb as of late, closing a match

Last edited:

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
no wrk

The website for the tournament is mccreerychampionofchampions.com
Type this in browser “chrome” and you will be in.

worked fine yesterday - today the techno glitches are on patrol wrking? Problems with technology - imagine that.

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
The 2 americans upset 2 of the best

The timeless raymond won his match with the multiple us champion

What an interesting first day

Im rooting for raymond

Caudron general average of 2 on the day, on fire

Tb ran 14 got up over 20 point lead and lost to semih, which bert said has been a problem for tb as of late, closing a match

you must have meant Blomdahl lost to the great Semi - it's ok we know you like Blomdahl more than Semi. Play 3 Cushion more than carom and or balk line Texas T.

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
I will see the matches

definitly a prob with the webb of sight, librarian tried to pull it up on his smart phone and same error 230000 bs. They can try and control who see it live but I will get to see the matches some day guaranteed.

Last edited:

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
nope

you don’t have to go through Kozoom. Use Chrome and just type in the website and you will be in.

not 4 me. and librarian tried to pull it up on his dumbphone same deal - cite is down here in Spfd, mo. That is ok i rather just go practice billiards anyhue'.

zencues.com

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
mccreerychampionofchampions.com is not showing the "live" link on it's main page today... is it working anyone else today?

kkdanamatt

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
thanks for the updates

Will someone please tell Ted Lerner that these are matches, not games, and are not "races to 40"?
He also refers to a "5 ball run", rather than a 5 point inning.
Ted is not familiar with 3-cushion terminology: "drop-in shot", "ticky", "cross-table shot", "umbrella shot", etc.
Ted is great with interviews, so that's what he should be focused on, IMHO.
Also, Jaspers is pronounced "Yaspers". I think he's corrected that now.

Last edited:

Jerseychris

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Right "Race" in billiards is not correct English terminology. Should be "game to forty", or "match to forty". I don't know where this "race " stuff came from. Maybe from not native English speakers. Of course you could "race" in billiards but you would have to be running around the table as you shoot. This ,of course would eliminate Pedro from ever winning another national championship. Being a racist while playing billiards.......well that's another thing

BTW the tournament is terrific, the players are terrific but the broadcasts are not. Why not have separate screens for each match like all other Kazoom productions? Skipping from one to another is very annoying.

Last edited:

Texas Carom Club

9ball did to billiards what hiphop did to america
Silver Member
there are some interviews i put on berts page, i have no idea where to find them to show here,

all the kozoom video of the tournament this week has been taken off the site,

what is going on