mccreery championships

bbb

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
why hasnt this tournament generated too much "chatter " from the members...:confused:

Francisco

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hello everybody

I'm in, to share some thoughts with 3C lovers like me.
First of all, in my opinion it was a great tournament, no doubts about it.
My cons:
- The absence of people watching on the spot, it's always the same ambience, no clamping hands, no small noises and others, for me it's something that i'm not used to and i don´t like it , but that´s me.
- Also i'm used to the broadcasts from Kozoom where i can follow the table i want to watch, here i could not do it, anyway the broadcast was free so...i can´t complaint much.
- I was expecting more from Dani Sanchez and Blomdahl.
Now the good stuff - My Pros
- First of all great Mr. Raymond Ceulemans, i don't play 10% of what he plays (I wish) and i have half of his age. A true champion.
- A round robin with all the players playing each other, it will always have my vote.
- Great Caudron , Merckx and Sayginer, for me those 3 players were "just" a little bit better than the others, congratulations.
- The high resolution cameras, great broadcast (the cameras on the cushions, and the slow motions)
- Finally, the comments specially of Mr. Kurt Ceulemans and Mr. Bert Van Mannen (with all the respect for the other two commentators) what they gave us was something that, at least for me, is missing in the Kozoom broadcasts, the commentaries with the knowledge of the game, for me they made the diference.

Kind regards for all
Francisco

P.S. I forgot to ask, when is the next one?

Texas Carom Club

9ball did to billiards what hiphop did to america
Silver Member
The replay thing is an issue for many including me
As well as selecting the match you want to watch in full but i guess thats a bit tricky if you want commentary

With a rumored 10 million spent total to make this happen i really doubt its a 1 off event, sure hope it isnt
Im not really into 3c , and im not a soccer fan but i always watch the world cup because its exciting when its big and important with the best in the world on display, like this event

No crowd no problem
Ive seen big games played inside buildings without audiences before, one with blomdahl, on youtube ill dig it up to see what exactly it was

Bert and kurt were awesome, streams need more of it
Ted was fine to me, being american im used to a talking head with a pro

As in professional american football, joe buck and troy aikmen team i have no problem with it

Lee was annoying during matches
but i understand her purpose, just to get alot of heads turned on the event that wouldnt have looked otherwise

Camera work improved as the week went along
Very nice hd quality, very nice slow motion

They set a standard, now lets hope they wish to continue
And for some replays already lol

Texas Carom Club

9ball did to billiards what hiphop did to america
Silver Member
Heres the match, ok so not soo big probably?
Can only assume its a swedish national championship final match

Ill be corrected if thats not right as usual

https://youtu.be/vgE7-_-m6M8

And some clapping at the end indicates theres a couple of people in there

Last edited: