Manny Pacquiao Cup 2016

Nostroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

spartan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Looking forward to this. Hopefully they upgrade the stream quality this time
I tot Manny gave up on pool but looks like that $20M payout from his recent fight must have come in handy :D

watchez

What time is it?
Silver Member
Jerico Banares beat Johann Gonzales Chua in the finals.

Edgie Geronimo got 3rd, Jomei Sultan got 4th.

the talent pool over there is so deep, it's ridiculous.

Last edited:

highkarate

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Jerico Banares beat Johann Gonzales Chua in the finals.

Edgie Geronimo got 3rd, Jomei Sultan got 4th.

the talent pool over there is so deep, it's ridiculous.

I'm surprised jericho banares hasn't gotten the opportunity to play abroad much. He's been a top player over there for years as far as i know. I think he played in a world 10 ball like 5-6 years ago and did ok, beating a few champions.

Last edited:

watchez

What time is it?
Silver Member
I'm surprised jericho banners hasn't gotten the opportunity to play abroad much. He's been a top player over there for years as far as i know. I think he played in a world 10 ball like 5-6 years ago and did ok, beating a few champions.

If he accepts you, he is a good 'friend' to have on Facebook. Always showing 'Live' pool matches over there, helping to explain why the Filipinos are so much better than everyone else.

highkarate

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If he accepts you, he is a good 'friend' to have on Facebook. Always showing 'Live' pool matches over there, helping to explain why the Filipinos are so much better than everyone else.

yeah that stuff's awesome. Check out silvia geroue on fb. she streams all kind of awesome matches between top players over there.

watchez

What time is it?
Silver Member
yeah that stuff's awesome. Check out silvia geroue on fb. she streams all kind of awesome matches between top players over there.

Yep - got her too. :)

I love it when there are so many people around the tables, you can't even tell who the players are until they get up to shoot.