Dieckman 4 Point

RSB-Refugee

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
This is a 20.3 oz., leather wrapped, rosewood Dieckman, with 4 paduak V bottom points. There are two veneers, black and orange. There is also paduak spear point inlays and paduak rings at the joint. The butt weighs 16.2 oz. and the shafts are 4.1 oz. with Ivorene 3 ferrule and 4.2 oz. with ivory ferrule. Both shafts came from Dennis, but the ivory ferrule was added by Garten Bierbower, a good friend of mine. The balance point is 20.5 inches above the butt plate. This cue is the hardest, stiffest hitting cue I have ever shot with. The joint is piloted Stainless steel with a 5/16-14 pin. It needs a refinish job and has minor dents, it is about 10-12 years old. THIS CUE IS SOLD

Tracy

Attachments

• Sig.JPG
    Sig.JPG
    26.7 KB · Views: 340
  • Bumper.JPG
    Bumper.JPG
    18.2 KB · Views: 232
  • Joint.JPG
    Joint.JPG
    19.5 KB · Views: 270
  • Shafts.JPG
    Shafts.JPG
    15.8 KB · Views: 237
  • Butt Cap.JPG
    Butt Cap.JPG
    21.1 KB · Views: 242
Last edited:

cyrex

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Dd

Dennis's cues are always collectible. I would recommend some better pics if you can. Definitely a 'full view' of the cue. It's hard to visualize the overall aesthetics of the cue in parts.

RSB-Refugee

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
cyrex said:
Dennis's cues are always collectible. I would recommend some better pics if you can. Definitely a 'full view' of the cue. It's hard to visualize the overall aesthetics of the cue in parts.
Thanks for trying to help, Cyrex. This cue is sold.

Tracy

Last edited: