NEW - Auction Fundraiser for Amanda Townsend Multiple Items

billiardchick7

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks Jay (I like that name). At this time there is only ONE hard cover copy of my book. It is the "Proof" from the publisher. That is the copy I'm donating here. If you send $50 to Amanda I will send it to you. When there are other copies (perhaps as many as 25-30 more will be made to test market) I will be glad to send another one to you as well. If you don't want to wait, I am willing to sell you one of the two originals "Proofs" of my paperback edition for the same price. I never thought I would part with either of these but I appreciate your gesture.

By the way, I have donated more than books to Amanda already. I wish her the best in her recovery and hope to see her soon at one of the upcoming events.

That is above and beyond generous Jay. I really appreciate everything you have done and everyone else on here too.

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
Thanks Jay (I like that name). At this time there is only ONE hard cover copy of my book. It is the "Proof" from the publisher. That is the copy I'm donating here. If you send $50 to Amanda I will send it to you. When there are other copies (perhaps as many as 25-30 more will be made to test market) I will be glad to send another one to you as well. If you don't want to wait, I am willing to sell you one of the two originals "Proofs" of my paperback edition for the same price. I never thought I would part with either of these but I appreciate your gesture.

By the way, I have donated more than books to Amanda already. I wish her the best in her recovery and hope to see her soon at one of the upcoming events.

Jay H,

You may have missed the fact that we have a $75 bid currently. FYI.

Let me know.

Ray

Luxury

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'll send a $100 for Jay's book period. I've wanted to read it and I want to help Amanda. Jay pm me the details in a pm and I will send guaranteed.

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
I'll send a $100 for Jay's book period. I've wanted to read it and I want to help Amanda. Jay pm me the details in a pm and I will send guaranteed.

Hello Luxury,

Is this a bid or are you just trying to buy the book?

Let me know.

Many Gearards

Diff Lock
aka Ray

thommy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I understand the aversion to getting in bidding wars on the buy and sell forum but folks,
THIS IS A CHARITY AUCTION!!
The concept is to raise the most money for Amanda, so get in the spirit and
BID 'EM UP

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
I understand the aversion to getting in bidding wars on the buy and sell forum but folks,
BID 'EM UP

I think "I" might be the one who is confused here! :eek:

I'm thinking now:

Jay021 will take one paperback for $50 and buy another one for $50 to take to the poolroom in TN

Luxury will donate 100 for a book. period.

and

RoadHustler is at $75 on the Hard Copy Rare Publisher proof autographed with a personal message to the winner.

whoooooooooooo. I need a beer!

Ray

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
If anyone has any other items they would like to donate please post it or pm me.

We still have the awesome OMEGA Super Starter Setup AND the RARE Pool Wars book autographed with a personal message. Jay says it is a one off and was the Publisher Proof copy!!! Priceless!!

Many Gearards,

Diff Lock
aka Ray

4 Dennis Hatch Professional Photo Sketch Autographed Pelican $30 CLOSES NIGHT of 6-23-2012 WINNER
5. Jose Parica Professional Photo Sketch Autographed Pelican $50 CLOSES NIGHT of 6-23-2012 WINNER
6. John Brumback Professional Photo Sketch Autographed Pelican $50 CLOSES NIGHT of 6-23-2012 WINNER
7. Efren & Billy Professional Photo Sketch Autographed Pelican $170 CLOSES NIGHT of 6-23-2012 WINNER

14 Cannon Break Jump - donated by **Occam's Razor $180 Value brandoncook26 $150 CLOSES NIGHT OF 6-23-2012 WINNER

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
Ray, at this time I only have the Proof copy of the hard cover edition of Pool Wars. I will send it to the winner of the auction for Amanda. If someone else would like a hard cover copy please have them to contact me directly. I have 25-30 being produced now. They will sell for $30 each.

As far as the paperback edition goes I also have my original two proofs of that edition. I will donate one to the Amanda auction as well.

Jay021

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If anyone has any other items they would like to donate please post it or pm me.

We still have the awesome OMEGA Super Starter Setup AND the RARE Pool Wars book autographed with a personal message. Jay says it is a one off and was the Publisher Proof copy!!! Priceless!!

Many Gearards,

Diff Lock
aka Ray

4 Dennis Hatch Professional Photo Sketch Autographed Pelican $30 CLOSES NIGHT of 6-23-2012 WINNER
5. Jose Parica Professional Photo Sketch Autographed Pelican $50 CLOSES NIGHT of 6-23-2012 WINNER
6. John Brumback Professional Photo Sketch Autographed Pelican $50 CLOSES NIGHT of 6-23-2012 WINNER
7. Efren & Billy Professional Photo Sketch Autographed Pelican $170 CLOSES NIGHT of 6-23-2012 WINNER

14 Cannon Break Jump - donated by **Occam's Razor $180 Value brandoncook26 $150 CLOSES NIGHT OF 6-23-2012 WINNER

I'll bid 100 in hard cover book that is in auction.

Last edited:

Razor

Lex Parsimoniae
Silver Member
BID 'EM UP

Yeah. You da man, thommy. :thumbup:

Hmmmm, now let's see what I can bid on...wonder what an Omega starter kit is all about?

Peace.

~Razor

Razor

Lex Parsimoniae
Silver Member
15. OMEGA Complete Kit - Case, Playing Cue and Jump Cue!!! donated by Omega Billiards Michael Huang - Value @ $400.00 Jay021 $100 CLOSES NIGHT OF 6-29-2012

Let's get this one rolling upwards... I've got a $120 bid via this post...looking for $130, $140, $150, $160, $170 or $$$. Post says valued @ $400. Bid 'er up...

~Razor

Jay021

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
15. OMEGA Complete Kit - Case, Playing Cue and Jump Cue!!! donated by Omega Billiards Michael Huang - Value @ $400.00 Jay021 $100 CLOSES NIGHT OF 6-29-2012

Let's get this one rolling upwards... I've got a $120 bid via this post...looking for $130, $140, $150, $160, $170 or $$$. Post says valued @ $400. Bid 'er up...

~Razor

Omega starter kit. Ill go for150.

Pelican

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Payment made for items 4,5,6,&7.
Sent to: Amanda Townsend (The recipient of this payment is Verified)
Email: scubamanda7@gmail.com
Amount sent: $300.00 USD
Fee amount: $0.00 USD
Net amount: $300.00 US
Date: Jun 24, 2012 Time: 12:07:07 CDT
Subject: You have sent $300.00 USD to Amanda Townsend with PayPal
Note: Hi Amanda. Hope this helps. For item #'s 4,5,6,&7 (the pictures). Tell Jonathan the Pelican said howdy. Later, Pel
Funding Type: PayPal Balance
Funding Source: $300.00 USD - PayPal Account
My address for shipping:
Richard Lowell
14899 State Hwy 59
Foley, AL 36535

thommy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Note: Hi Amanda. Hope this helps. For item #'s 4,5,6,&7 (the pictures). Tell Jonathan the Pelican said howdy. Later, Pel
My address for shipping:
Richard Lowell
14899 State Hwy 59
Foley, AL 36535
:thumbup::thumbup:
WELL DONE SIR!!

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
Someone will receive a piece of history!!

This is a one of a kind, Publishers Proof copy that NO ONE else will ever have.

It will be autographed with a personal message from Jay!!

PRICELESS!

This offering should bring 500 easy!! I am still stunned that Jay is letting it go. (this alone should tell you how special Amanda is)

Ray

thommy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Someone will receive a piece of history!!

This is a one of a kind, Publishers Proof copy that NO ONE else will ever have.

It will be autographed with a personal message from Jay!!

PRICELESS!

This offering should bring 500 easy!! I am still stunned that Jay is letting it go. (this alone should tell you how special Amanda is)

Ray

I'm gonna slide in a lousy $125 just to see if the PIKERS ARE SLEEPING and maybe it will wake them up.
Hell I'm a damn carpenter, c'mon you doctors and lawyers and such with a much larger net worth step right up for a worthy (tax deductible) cause:D

no offense meant:D

Rick S.

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
My address for shipping:
Richard Lowell
14899 State Hwy 59
Foley, AL 36535

Pelican,

I'll get those in the mail to you pronto. After I go to the post office I'll get back with you as to when to expect them to be delivered.

Thanks so much for helping out!!

Rick

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
Did I miss it?

What is the closing time for
Jay's proof book?

16. Jay Helfert's Book Pool Wars autographed, personalized and donated by Jay Helfert value- Priceless thommy $125 CLOSES NIGHT OF 6-27-2012