Another Pool player gets held up at gun point!!

GoldCrown

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
There's lots wrong with America (as all countries), but this right here is some messed up thinking. You regret NOT shooting someone IN THE HEAD, and for what? Banging on your car window?! Wow.

You can learn a lot about a society, by the way that they treat their most vulnerable members. Wanting to shoot drug addicts in the head paints quite a picture. :mad:

I do agree with your reply. And may I suggest not to pre-meditate on a public forum. Does not look good in court.

Last edited:

decent dennis

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Bmore

Point is that RACE has nothing to do with crime! NOTHING!

WRONG IS WRONG!

Just like people VILIFY one race! Their race can be VILIFIED just as easily as the stats I provided show!

So please 🙏 back pedal on the wager offers as history is NOT on your side!

Just ask the Indians, slaves &etc....

I am certain that they would have a lot to say!

Kd

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
You show me the slave,i'll ask him.

sjm

Older and Wiser
Silver Member
Sad to hear for sure. I was an armed robbery victim in 1983 in Milan, Italy. They got 325,000 off of me ---- yeah, really.

.... thankfully it was Italian lira, which were 1,800 to the US dollar at the time, so it was the equivalent of about $180. Most of all, I was not harmed physically.

Lonestar_jim

Two & Out
Silver Member
There's lots wrong with America (as all countries), but this right here is some messed up thinking. You regret NOT shooting someone IN THE HEAD, and for what? Banging on your car window?! Wow.

You can learn a lot about a society, by the way that they treat their most vulnerable members. Wanting to shoot drug addicts in the head paints quite a picture. :mad:
Why say regret ? Did he say regret, no he didn't. He escaped and was fortunate.

What I understand from his post is that he felt that he was threatened enough to use deadly force. He gambled and tried to escape. Next time he may get shot in the process. When said crackheads see his attention diverted to starting and driving away, they have the upper hand.

Also he had just been startled and was not fully awake. Probably another reason to second guess his actions.

Don't surround me and my property if you want to keep breathing.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Truth, jim.

Jay said 'in hindsight', any inference about regret was created by blue jam.

We often find wht we look for, dont we?

Why say regret ? Did he say regret, no he didn't. He escaped and was fortunate.

What I understand from his post is that he felt that he was threatened enough to use deadly force. He gambled and tried to escape. Next time he may get shot in the process. When said crackheads see his attention diverted to starting and driving away, they have the upper hand.

Also he had just been startled and was not fully awake. Probably another reason to second guess his actions.

Don't surround me and my property if you want to keep breathing.

Kid Dynomite

Dennis (Michael) Wilson
Silver Member
Sad to hear for sure. I was an armed robbery victim in 1983 in Milan, Italy. They got 325,000 off of me ---- yeah, really.

.... thankfully it was Italian lira, which were 1,800 to the US dollar at the time, so it was the equivalent of about $180. Most of all, I was not harmed physically.
Must have been a black Italian! Yes? LOL 😄 LOL 😄

Kd

HawaiianEye

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The problem ISN'T guns!

It is people with ILLEGAL guns committing ILLEGAL acts.

Of all the shootings in inner cities around the country, how many people are shot by people with guns that are LEGALLY owned/registered by the shooter?

KD...give us the breakdown, please.

Kid Dynomite

Dennis (Michael) Wilson
Silver Member
The problem ISN'T guns!

It is people with ILLEGAL guns committing ILLEGAL acts.

Of all the shootings in inner cities around the country, how many people are shot by people with guns that are LEGALLY owned/registered by the shooter?

KD...give us the breakdown, please.
http://federalsafetynet.com/us-poverty-statistics.HTML

U.S. Poverty Statistics - Race

[http://federalsafetynet]

While the poverty rate for the population as a whole is 13.5% the rate varies greatly by race.* Blacks have the highest poverty rate at 24.1% and Non-Hispanic whites the lowest at 9%.**

The Poverty rate for Blacks and Hispanics is more than double that of non-Hispanic Whites. * **

U.S. Poverty Statistics – Marital Status

Overall 10.4% of the families in America are in poverty. *Families headed by a single female have a Poverty Rate of 28.2% - about five times higher than married couple families.**

There are 15.6 million families headed by a single mother which represent 19% of all families in America. *But 4.5 million of these single mom families are in poverty which account for an astounding 52% of all the families in poverty.* These statistics are the basis for the conclusion that marriage is one of the best defenses against poverty. **

U.S. Poverty Statistics – Working Age Adults*

Adults that work full time have a low Poverty Rate of 2.4%, which is not surprising.* The 2.5 million full time workers that are in poverty generally have low paying jobs, such as a minimum wage job paying $16,000 per year, and have two or more children thus pushing the family into poverty

It's more poverty related then race related!

Kd

fastone371

Certifiable
Silver Member
The conversation took a turn when race was inserted! Someone wanted to quote stats! So, I provided some!

What a wonderful world!

Kd

And our wonderful world is led by the biggest racists ever in the White House!!! Cant wait for the liberals to leave. Go Trump!!

realkingcobra

Silver Member

realkingcobra

Silver Member
http://federalsafetynet.com/us-poverty-statistics.HTML

U.S. Poverty Statistics - Race

While the poverty rate for the population as a whole is 13.5% the rate varies greatly by race.* Blacks have the highest poverty rate at 24.1% and Non-Hispanic whites the lowest at 9%.**

The Poverty rate for Blacks and Hispanics is more than double that of non-Hispanic Whites. * **

U.S. Poverty Statistics – Marital Status

Overall 10.4% of the families in America are in poverty. *Families headed by a single female have a Poverty Rate of 28.2% - about five times higher than married couple families.**

There are 15.6 million families headed by a single mother which represent 19% of all families in America. *But 4.5 million of these single mom families are in poverty which account for an astounding 52% of all the families in poverty.* These statistics are the basis for the conclusion that marriage is one of the best defenses against poverty. **

U.S. Poverty Statistics – Working Age Adults*

Adults that work full time have a low Poverty Rate of 2.4%, which is not surprising.* The 2.5 million full time workers that are in poverty generally have low paying jobs, such as a minimum wage job paying $16,000 per year, and have two or more children thus pushing the family into poverty

It's more poverty related then race related!

Kd

No matter how you look at the statistics, someone is always going to be poor, middle income, and wealthy. If you flat out gave every person in this country a financial raise to at least $36,000 minimum income....they'd still be poor and poverty stricken, because that just means the prices of everything cost of living related could be raised accordingly....to keep the poor.....poor. The balance of income will NEVER change....I don't care if GOD was president of the United States, let alone any other president anyone could come up with. Income is based on a curve, cost of living is on a curve....always has been, always will be. Crime however, is a choice, not an inheritance!!!!

realkingcobra

Silver Member
So, why do the fathers keep knocking up numerous women and not supporting any of them? You can't blame that on anybody else.

Because accused father's have no say in a abortion to prevent the single mother syndrome. If the laws were wrote in such a way that it took consent from the FATHER AND MOTHER to have an abortion, between two SINGLE people....and the accused father refused to consent to the pregnancy, thereby which if the mother still wanted to proceed forward with the birth....she had the right to do so, but the accused father would NOT be held responsible for child support.....we wouldn't have so many mothers raising children single!!!

Kid Dynomite

Dennis (Michael) Wilson
Silver Member
Because accused father's have no say in a abortion to prevent the single mother syndrome. If the laws were wrote in such a way that it took consent from the FATHER AND MOTHER to have an abortion, between two SINGLE people....and the accused father refused to consent to the pregnancy, thereby which if the mother still wanted to proceed forward with the birth....she had the right to do so, but the accused father would NOT be held responsible for child support.....we wouldn't have so many mothers raising children single!!!

what he said!!!

Kd

realkingcobra

Silver Member
If unwed accused father's had the legal RIGHT to refuse child support by electing abortion instead within the first trimester, and the mother proceeded past that date to have the baby, there should be NO financial gain from the father. IF the accused father is NOT made aware of the pregnancy within that first trimester, then the laws should automatically remove the accused father from ANY future financial obligations by the mother. Trust me, the abortion rate would raise to levels never seen before!!!

PS, I'm NOT an advocate for abortion, but I AM an advocate for birth control, so take the financial gain out of having unwed births, and birth control will skyrocket!!! And trust me when I say I'd be investing all my money in women's birth control instead of men's, because most men are to stupid to realize they only have enough blood in their body to power one head at a time, and when it comes to sex....it's NOT the head with a brain!!!

Last edited: