Jack justis exotic elephant trunk case

wrldpro

H.RUN 311/Diamond W.R.
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
31   0   1
Here is an awesome brand new custom exotic Justis case made from Real Elephant Trunk and very heavily grained unlike regular elephant hide.This case is the first and only Justis ever to be made from Elephant Trunk.The case was made from a Collection called the Chamberlain Collection which the Collection is 15 cases all exotic and different than you have ever seen.Wow this case is fully natural tooled everywhere including the straps also and even has the hide under the lid area.The diamond inlays are made from King Cobra.The case includes a Collection picture and autographed picture signed by Bobby Chamberlain.the sizeis 3x6.Get it for xmas.SOLD SOLD SOLD.

165.jpg

153.jpg

152.jpg

143.jpg

CHAMBERLAIN COLLECTION DATED AND GOLD LETTERS.jpg

Last edited:

hussler

Pristine Cues
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Exotic Elephant Trunk Case

This is one awesome 1 of 1 Case built by Mr Jack Justis. My other two favorites are the Carmel Alligator and the Black Alligator with Burgundy
Trim.

Good Luck,

Gerald

Jack Justis

CASEMAKER
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
Here is an awesome brand new custom exotic Justis case made from Real Elephant Trunk and very heavily grained unlike regular elephant hide.This case is the first and only Justis ever to be made from Elephant Trunk.The case was made from a Collection called the Chamberlain Collection which the Collection is 15 cases all exotic and different than you have ever seen.Wow this case is fully natural tooled everywhere including the straps also and even has the hide under the lid area.The diamond inlays are made from King Cobra.The case includes a Collection picture and autographed picture signed by Bobby Chamberlain.the sizeis 3x6.Get it for xmas.SOLD SOLD SOLD.QUOTE]

I can no longer stand to see the shitty pictures that you take with your iPhone. Here's what this case really looks like.
ET.jpg

ET1.jpg

ET2.jpg

ET3.jpg

Reactions: Hal

RackRunner

Property of RackRunner
Silver Member
Rating - 99%
104   1   0
Here is an awesome brand new custom exotic Justis case made from Real Elephant Trunk and very heavily grained unlike regular elephant hide.This case is the first and only Justis ever to be made from Elephant Trunk.The case was made from a Collection called the Chamberlain Collection which the Collection is 15 cases all exotic and different than you have ever seen.Wow this case is fully natural tooled everywhere including the straps also and even has the hide under the lid area.The diamond inlays are made from King Cobra.The case includes a Collection picture and autographed picture signed by Bobby Chamberlain.the sizeis 3x6.Get it for xmas.SOLD SOLD SOLD.QUOTE]

I can no longer stand to see the shitty pictures that you take with your iPhone. Here's what this case really looks like.
View attachment 120425

View attachment 120426

View attachment 120427

View attachment 120428

If I'd known it looked that
good I'd have bought it days ago...:grin::thumbup::eek:k:

Seriously, that's an awesome case Jack.
Someone is going to have a very Merry Christmas...:yeah:

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Finally someone gets it right!!!!! that is trunk leather not from the body.

It grinds my butt when everyone says elephant ear cases or wraps, only the biggest bulls have ears large enough to make cases from and they are so old the ears are all cut up and tatty-they wuld be horrible for cases. Most often we do skin the ears and after the taning process there is very little left, I have personally butchered 14 elephants it takes 8-12 guys to butcher a large bull elephant.

And dont worry there are more elephants alive now than ever in recorded history over the pat 110 years in Africa, in Asia there are les elephants. But Africa is getting in bed with the Chinese and that could be doom for the elephants, time will tell. I have friend in Africa I keep in close cntact with, I alomost got into the safari biz there-its still a option for me.

Africa is addictive as pool, until you go you just dont understand, same as people who dont play dont understand those of us who do play pool. once you get it in your blood there is no cure. And its that very reason that hunters want to perserve game not obliterate it.

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
one more elephant trunk thing, in one village we hunt at Chief Mola requests that we bring him the trunks of all the elephants we shoot-or anyone for that matter. He likes to eat them, there are 300,000 to 500,000 muscles in a trunk depending on the size of the elephant, in his area the elephants ae rather small like Asia but the trunks still must weigh 80 to 110 pounds on a bull, the meat in them must be tough, there is alot of sinue in them and gelitian like in cows feet. I have eaten elephant lots of times(dosent taste like chicken)

hussler

Pristine Cues
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
case

Jack, great pictures, it is amazing the difference a good camera makes. When you know how to use it.

G

Jack Justis

CASEMAKER
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
Jack, great pictures, it is amazing the difference a good camera makes. When you know how to use it.

G

Actually, its a point and shoot $129, 5 megapixel, Sony that has manual settings.

Photography is really pretty simple......expose for the highlights and let the shadows fall where they may.:wink:

RackRunner

Property of RackRunner
Silver Member
Rating - 99%
104   1   0
Actually, its a point and shoot $129, 5 megapixel, Sony that has manual settings.

Photography is really pretty simple......expose for the highlights and let the shadows fall where they may.:wink:

Where do I sign up for your photography class??? :scratchhead::yeah:

tableman

Silver Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
A hand drawn picture of that case would still be awesome :grin: That is the most awesome case I've ever seen. I hate I missed that. :( Jack, you are an artist!! Keep up the great work!
Merry Christmas AZer's !!!

wrldpro

H.RUN 311/Diamond W.R.
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
31   0   1
Justis trunk case

Simply answer is that jack could never duplicate this case as it is the one and only ever to be made from elephant trunk.the case at a show would sell in the 3,000 range.

hussler

Pristine Cues
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Elephant Trunk Case

Bobby, thanks for answering my question. I kind of thought that might be the answer.

G