Win John Brumack's new banks DVD

pool101

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Hello fellow pool players. I am posting here for two reasons, first I wanted to let you know that John Brumback (JBKY) here on AZ, has just left my house after recording video for his first banking DVD.
First let me say what a pleasure it was to spend time with him, and to get the opportunity to capture as much of his knowledge as we can fit on his first DVD offering. I must say that his knowledge and his ability to share it was first rate.
This is going to be a must have video, he covered things I have never seen before. We had four cameras running the whole time to capture as many views of the shots as possible.
I am just beginning the editing and my goal is to have them ready by the Derby (Jan. 20).
They will be available on my website (see my link below) as well as from John in person, or from his website, once it is complete.
Now the second reason for this post, we need a name for the DVD and product line.
We have come up with several, but I suggested we ask you for help.
If we use one from here, the winner will receive a free signed "Limited Edition" copy of the DVD.
The only stipulation is, by posting a title we have the right to use it, and the free DVD will be considered payment in full.
If we do not choose one of the suggested titles we will have a random drawing and that numbered post will win the DVD.
Someone will win a DVD with this!! We will make a decision by Dec 13th, 2011.
Thank you for your help with this and good luck.
Mark Otto and John Brumback

dr9ball

"Lock Doctor"
Silver Member
Here's my short list of titles.
1. Banking for the Cheese
2. Winning Banks
3. Better Banking

"CaliRed".

High Def Videos!!!
Silver Member
that will make a great DVD I'm sure.

Ok... How about

Brumback's Booty Call With Banks

or

You Might Be A Redneck
(if you can't bank)
Brumback's Banking For Dummies

Hi ya buddy!

MOJOE

Work Hard, Be Humble. jbk
Silver Member
Brumback's Banking Secrets.

How to Bank em'. Featuring World Champ. John Brumback.

Best Banks by Brumback.

Just a few..

sfleinen

14.1 & One Pocket Addict
Gold Member
Silver Member
"Bumpin' a Ride: Studies in the Art of Bank Pool, by John Brumback" (with an intro that explains a little history of bank pool [just a little bit], and how it's colloquially referred to "bumps" in some parts of the country)

Whimsical title:
"Banks That Go, and Do: How to Make Them Such" (apologies to Freddy the Beard :eek: )

Last edited:

Thecoats

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Banking Like Your From Kentucky

As taught by World Bank Champion John Brumbak

EAGLETRICKSHOTS

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hello fellow pool players. I am posting here for two reasons, first I wanted to let you know that John Brumback (JBKY) here on AZ, has just left my house after recording video for his first banking DVD.
First let me say what a pleasure it was to spend time with him, and to get the opportunity to capture as much of his knowledge as we can fit on his first DVD offering. I must say that his knowledge and his ability to share it was first rate.
This is going to be a must have video, he covered things I have never seen before. We had four cameras running the whole time to capture as many views of the shots as possible.
I am just beginning the editing and my goal is to have them ready by the Derby (Jan. 20).
They will be available on my website (see my link below) as well as from John in person, or from his website, once it is complete.
Now the second reason for this post, we need a name for the DVD and product line.
We have come up with several, but I suggested we ask you for help.
If we use one from here, the winner will receive a free signed "Limited Edition" copy of the DVD.
The only stipulation is, by posting a title we have the right to use it, and the free DVD will be considered payment in full.
If we do not choose one of the suggested titles we will have a random drawing and that numbered post will win the DVD.
Someone will win a DVD with this!! We will make a decision by Dec 13th, 2011.
Thank you for your help with this and good luck.
Mark Otto and John Brumback
Bank to get money in the BANK.

iba7467

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Bank Better
Banking Better
Banking with the Best
This Ain't Just Straight Backs
More Than You Thought You Needed to Know About Banks
Banking on a Budget

jrackman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
"Put your money in the Bank" with the head banker John Brumback

"Bank back with Brumback" The ultimate banking systems by master bank shot champion John Brumback

"Dividends by banking" with ledgendary banks champion John Brumback

Last edited: