Anyone need a cue??? Don't have any cash???

Kidwill

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
For a little while I kept seeing these threads pop up about individuals needing a cue for themselves, a younger player, or just someone that couldn't afford a cue.

More often than not the cue got donated or practically given away by a generous member of the AZ community. Although the cue was given, it seemed that a pic of the recipient was never seen, nor was any evidence that the cue found a good home. Generally the poster often had their integrity called into question, sometimes deservidly so, sometimes not.

So here is my proposal. I've got a cue that I don't remember buying let alone why I would buy it. It's a Viper cue. It comes with a case. It's brand new and unhit.

Does anyone here have a friend that needs a cue and doesn't have any money to get one? Is there a player that had their cue stolen and can't replace it for some reason? Is there just some kid that loves pool at your local room and their parents can't or won't get them a cue?

I'm offering this shipped for free. I'll pack it up and send it out. It's on my dime.

I could care less if someone gets this for the wrong reason. That's on them.

No questions.
No pictures.
No proof needed.

I believe in the best in people and the best in this community. I believe that this cue will get to where it's supposed to go.

I just wanted to do this because I've seen way to many bad deal threads recently. There have been way to many arguments on here instead of people selling and buying.

Anyone have any questions feel free to PM me. I'll decide where it goes and why by the end of the day.

Will

Cuemaster98

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
279   0   0
I know an older gentleman that would be happy to have this cue.
His name is Filipino "George"... a very good A player that doesn't have much of a cue to play with. Send to me and I'll make sure he'll get it.

BR,
Duc.

For a little while I kept seeing these threads pop up about individuals needing a cue for themselves, a younger player, or just someone that couldn't afford a cue.

More often than not the cue got donated or practically given away by a generous member of the AZ community. Although the cue was given, it seemed that a pic of the recipient was never seen, nor was any evidence that the cue found a good home. Generally the poster often had their integrity called into question, sometimes deservidly so, sometimes not.

So here is my proposal. I've got a cue that I don't remember buying let alone why I would buy it. It's a Viper cue. It comes with a case. It's brand new and unhit.

Does anyone here have a friend that needs a cue and doesn't have any money to get one? Is there a player that had their cue stolen and can't replace it for some reason? Is there just some kid that loves pool at your local room and their parents can't or won't get them a cue?

I'm offering this shipped for free. I'll pack it up and send it out. It's on my dime.

No questions.
No pictures.
No proof needed.

I believe in the best in people and the best in this community. I believe that this cue will get to where it's supposed to go.

I just wanted to do this because I've seen way to many bad deal threads recently. There have been way to many arguments on here instead of people selling and buying.

Anyone have any questions feel free to PM me. I'll decide where it goes and why by the end of the day.

Will

Trade?WYG?

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I sent a cue to the lady who needed a cue for her little brother. I cant remember now what type of cue it was.

taimedowne

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
I would love to have a decent cur for my son. He is 12 and is beginning to shoot pretty sporty. He's played with a small short cue for the past year and has been asking for a "real" one.
Alfred.

Kickin' Chicken

Kick Shot Aficionado
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
320   0   0

No questions.
No pictures.
No proof needed.

Will

it's posts like yours that keep things hopeful here.

You are a genuine good guy. :thumbup:

thanks for being so generous.

best,
brian kc

bdorman

Dead money
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
You are truely a unique individual among the AZ community

for admitting that you have a Viper cue. :thumbup:

Purple or pink?

nick serdula

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 97.9%
140   3   0
Welcome to the club

I have given a few Cues away. Can't say as they are missed.
One was in a poolroom while someone was screaming I'll give you $75 for it. And I answered why so you can sell it for $ more. I just told you I am giving this Cue to the Golden Arm. If anyone on this planet should have their own Cue it is him.
Believe it or not he still has the Cue. Worn out 3 shafts so far.
Congrats,
Nick :)

sciarco

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Cue

Will ur all class i hope it goes to the right person and let's be honest out there people .

ron3

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
That is very big of you,and I am sure you will be rewarded.

I know several guys that don,t have a cue but all of them are just to tight to buy one. I am sure the right person will get your cue. You must be a great guy, my hat is off to you. Ron :smile:

bschaber

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
I have someone

I have a female player on my team. She crrently plays with a walmart like cue that she acquired when she joined our team. I think it might be plastic. She is trying to learn to play but the "cue" she has prevents her from even getting a proper hit on the ball. A house cue would be better but she wants to shoot with her cue. We cant seem to get her to take a cue fro us because she is too proud it seems. I like her desire to learn as a new player as she had never even hit a ball before. I think if the cue came from an anonymous third party she would have no way to decline it. Let me know.

CPB614

President of Integrity Cues
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
Thumbs Up

( Insert slow clap)

Will, nice gesture. You are in a class of your own pal...

Kevin

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

gregcantrall

Center Ball
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I know a young man that had his cue stolen.

Friday night at our little eight ball tournament I talked with a young man that I had not seen in quite a while. He told me the last time he had played, ages ago, his cue was stolen. That is why he had not played for so long. He is a new father and would not spend money replacing the cue at this time. I am sure he would appreciate and take care of such a gift.

Last edited:

ROB.M

:)
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
A awesome AZ member give my son a huebler cue. I can't remember the users name, but the business card that came with the cue said dicks sticks on it.

There is some genuine members here on AZB.

I've given away a few pool related items to AZ members.
I think it should be a requirement for members to make some type of donation of a no longer wanted or needed pool/billiards item for a good cause.

Rob.M

Last edited:

iannewell59

Registered
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
This would have been perfect a month ago for my buddy who is getting into pool. (He has one now, no need anymore), but it's nice to see someone doing something nice just for the sake of doing so.

Take care!

Kidwill

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Sorry about the delay guys and gals. I got a pretty good response and alot of people that need cues.

I thought I'd be able to get everything taken care of in a day, however this was a little harder that I thought it would be.

Looks like I'm going to be sending out four cues now instead of just one.

Thanks to AZDIAMONDBACKS for donating with me. It was an incredible gesture and I couldn't be more impressed with Scott offering to join me in this.

I'll get everything ironed out by the end of the day hopefully.

Thank you everyone for your kind words.

Will