Vendors needed for new site

TC Mabe

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I am in the process of setting up a website that will focus on cue building and cue repair instruction. In addition, the plan is to offer supplies and machinery that are designed for cue building. If you are interested in becoming a vendor in the form of educational material or if you are a supplier interested in an additional outlet for your products please contact me. There will be no direct fees to you for selling through the site. You will also have full control of your inventory or back order items. The structure is commission based. In most cases I will simply mark up your price to cover my percentage. I will be collecting the difference between the selling price and the mark up of 3%. For example if an item is normally 100.00, I will sell it for 103.00 and you will get your 100.00 and I will get my 3.00. All of the transactions will be transparent and the orders that are generated for your products will get submitted to you anyway for fulfillment. I can explain better through personal contact if this is unclear.

Anyway, hope to hear from some of you out there !

Sincerely,

T.C. Mabe

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk