Social & Political threads on my ignore list

Daryle

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Social & Political threads on my ignore list

I joined AZB to discuss pool and pool products. But of recent times, each time I drop bye there's a 'heated' discussion on politics and social issues. I have decided to ignore threads today on Trump and transgender use of toilets as examples. I will be ignoring social and political threads and I'm only looking for pool related discussions. Have a nice day!

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Last edited:

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
image.jpg

Try and get away from it....:smile:

cardiac kid

Super Senior Member
Silver Member
I joined AZB to discuss pool and pool products. But of recent times, each time I drop bye there's a 'heated' discussion on politics and social issues. I have decided to ignore threads today on Trump and transgender use of toilets as examples. I will be ignoring social and political threads and I'm only looking for pool related discussions. Have a nice day!

How does your brother Darryl feel about it?

Lyn

Allen Brown

Pool Whale
Silver Member

That's easy to do. Just stay out of NPR and you won't see that. Look for stuff in the main. You will soon find that the main is worse than NPR.

JC

Coos Cues
That's easy to do. Just stay out of NPR and you won't see that. Look for stuff in the main. You will soon find that the main is worse than NPR.

The NPR has a certain camaraderie absent in the main forum, which can be flat out brutal. The aiming forum is the worst by far.

JC

Tramp Steamer

One Pocket enthusiast.
Silver Member
We have a trans-gendered person at our pool hall, I beg your pardon, sports bar and grill. His/her name is Ernestine, but we just call him/her Ernie. She/it plays a fair game of One Pocket for a left-handed guy/girl with only one eye.
Ernie wears a glass eye most of the time. It's brown, but her good eye is blue. She/it said she/it got it from an on-line discount store and wasn't able to pick the color.
Ernie told us the other day that she/it was fond of having sex where his/her eye used to be. One of the guys who had had one too many Quervos asked him/her if he could give it a try. Ernie said, "Sure. Come by my place later in the evening. I'll keep an eye out for you." :smile:

Last edited:

GoldCrown

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
We have a trans-gendered person at our pool hall, I beg your pardon, sports bar and grill. His/her name is Ernestine, but we just call him/her Ernie. She/it plays a fair game of One Pocket for a left-handed guy/girl with only one eye.
Ernie wears a glass eye most of the time. It's brown, but her good eye is blue. She/it said she/it got it from an on-line discount store and wasn't able to pick the color.
Ernie told us the other day that she/it was fond of having sex where her eye used to be. One of the guys who had had one too many Quervos asked him/her if he could give it a try. Ernie said, "Sure. Come by my place later in the evening. I'll keep an eye out for you." :smile:

oh...I know a prostitute that had an appendix operation....asked the Dr to leave the stitches out so she could do some business on the side.

Last edited:

Fenwick

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Ernie told us the other day that she/it was fond of having sex where her eye used to be. One of the guys who had had one too many Quervos asked him/her if he could give it a try. Ernie said, "Sure. Come by my place later in the evening. I'll keep an eye out for you." :smile:

You out did your self on this one,:bow-down:

Dan_B

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Ernie told us the other day that she/it was fond of having sex where his/her eye used to be. One of the guys who had had one too many Quervos asked him/her if he could give it a try. Ernie said, "Sure. Come by my place later in the evening. I'll keep an eye out for you." :smile:

I begin to read, a sentence or so in I glance to my left looking at who the author is, thinking hum m… continue for a few more words, glance to my left again with raised eyebrow asking, is this a - - -, another sentence in at the guy having to many Quervos I said “ah shit”… happened again!

Daryle, shooting pool with distractions is required, seems like you’re in the right place.

TX Poolnut

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
philly vs GoldCrown. Race to 1, loser breaks. Who's the loser?

Just kidding guys. :grin-square:

macguy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

I never see any???????

Tramp Steamer

One Pocket enthusiast.
Silver Member
An update, my friends. Ernestine (Ernie), the transgender pool player, has passed away. Yes, I know, very sad.
From all accounts it appears she/he shot himself/herself when he/she came home from the pool hall, I beg your pardon, sports bar and grill with lipstick on his/ her collar. Whether she shot him, or he shot her, is unknown at this time. His/her death is still under investigation.
Shorty Comstock, local One Pocket player, and a person known to enjoy adult beverages said, "He/she had the most beautiful eye I've ever seen. I'm going to miss him/her." :smile: