John Barton's exercise routine video

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
HAHA I didn't think it was going to actually make it as the upload was so slow.

Seriously, try this ten times and see if you don't sweat.

I've seen better PSRs....:)....but I like what you're doing for the game.

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
lol.

This kind of stuff can only hurt your game and create bad habits getting everything out of sync.

Lou Figueroa
(still chuckling)

TheBook

Ret Professional Goof Off
Silver Member
I will stick to doing my BeachBody workouts and biking.

Good to see that you are finally getting around to doing something for your fitness and health.

🎱

dom_poppa

Banned
Don't have a problem with this except like someone mentioned it may bring out bad habits.

I think the best thing to do is treat this exercise drill like Olympic shooting and skiing. You get your heart rate up, which is good for cardio, and then you rest and practice your pool.

Best of both worlds. Not only will it give you a workout but it will also help you shoot and control your heart rate and breathing.

kevin-patzoldt-shooting-jpg-1884-full.jpeg

ribdoner

SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
Silver Member
salivating for a chicken wing, soooo disappointed:grin:

on topic: sex, with a partner, yields better results

BmoreMoney

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
DAMN IT!!! I was truly expecting to see JB in his Yoga pants and a sleeveless half sweatshirt! What a tease!!!!

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
Best time today was 1:28 on the speed pool challenge between me and Matt. That wasn't the ball in hand on every shot version.

I like ball in hand speed pool better for getting the heart rate up.

Dave-Kat

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
What is 'seen' cannot be 'unseen' and that 15 sure was a little biiiiiiaaaaaaaatch :groucho:

-Late,

Pidge

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Lol what the #@%! Have I just watched.

What's wrong with going for a run, or a walk with the family?

Those ball in hand shots are harder than they look, eh?

9andout

Gunnin' for a 3 pack!!
Silver Member
Don't have a problem with this except like someone mentioned it may bring out bad habits.

I think the best thing to do is treat this exercise drill like Olympic shooting and skiing. You get your heart rate up, which is good for cardio, and then you rest and practice your pool.

Best of both worlds. Not only will it give you a workout but it will also help you shoot and control your heart rate and breathing.

kevin-patzoldt-shooting-jpg-1884-full.jpeg
I'm sure I missed this before but, what the he'll is with ur av?

GoldenFlash

Banned
Not so good, in my opinion.

No replacing fast walking for a mile and then doing 2-3 sets of dumbell curls with light 25 pound bells, each arm, slowwww.....and squeezing hard at the top of the rep.
This business here is going to result in some bad habits sneaking into the regular pool shooting.

Last edited: