Only 5 More Hours

RSB-Refugee

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
For those who subconciously ignore sticky threads. Look at this POST. In just 5 hours someone is going to be the proud owner of this Tucker cue and get to help a young guy who really needs it. Anyone who has some money, a big heart and would love to have a great cue, should not hesitate to send Murray a generous offer. Time's a wastin'.

Tracy

Looked at my watch wrong.:eek: I thought it was 12:00 when I posted this.
Anyway the gist of it is, you have untill 5:00 PM Eastern.

Last edited:

zeeder

Will queue for cues
Silver Member
RSB-Refugee said:
For those who subconciously ignore sticky threads. Look at this POST. In just 5 hours someone is going to be the proud owner of this Tucker cue and get to help a young guy who really needs it. Anyone who has some money, a big heart and would love to have a great cue, should not hesitate to send Murray a generous offer. Time's a wastin'.

Tracy

That's funny. I'm one of the ones who don't even see the sticky threads up there most of the time. I don't know why but I just mentally block them out...lol.

RSB-Refugee

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
zeeder said:
That's funny. I'm one of the ones who don't even see the sticky threads up there most of the time. I don't know why but I just mentally block them out...lol.
It is easy to do.

Everybody, if you bid or not, at least keep bumping this thread untill 5:00. This is a great cause and deserves to be seen, by as many as possible.

Thanks,
Tracy

RSB-Refugee

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Cocobolo Nut said:
I would have like to see an auction type of sale for the Cue, as I would have place a bid.
It is an auction, a sealed bid auction. In any auction, everyone has a price they will not exceed. Ask yourself what is that price and email Murray. You never know it could be you, with the high bid. Murray is very trustworthy, bid with confidence.

Tracy

rackmsuckr

Linda Carter - The QUEEN!
Silver Member
Yes, please get your bid in now. I hope the winner is announced and maybe a picture of him/her with their new cue. I also hope we can help make a dent in this little boy's medical care.

catscradle

<< 2 all-time greats
Silver Member
Cocobolo Nut said:
I would have like to see an auction type of sale for the Cue, as I would have place a bid.

It is an auction, a blind auction, which I think generally gets a higher price than an open auction.

RSB-Refugee

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
catscradle said:
It is an auction, a blind auction, which I think generally gets a higher price than an open auction.
Thanks to all, for the bumps, given and yet to be given.

Keep it on top 'till 5:00 pm,
Tracy