Another Pool player gets held up at gun point!!

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I've known Shane since he was 12. He just finished 2nd to Thorpe at the CaromRoom tournament. He's lucky the crackheads didn't shoot him. They got everything but his Durbin cue. What's really brutal is his sister was involved in a bad car wreck just two weeks ago. She got busted-up bad but will be ok. Bad anytime of year but to have it happen during Christmas is really tough.

Mrdodd72

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I've known Shane since he was 12. He just finished 2nd to Thorpe at the CaromRoom tournament. He's lucky the crackheads didn't shoot him. They got everything but his Durbin cue. What's really brutal is his sister was involved in a bad car wreck just two weeks ago. She got busted-up bad but will be ok. Bad anytime of year but to have it happen during Christmas is really tough.

Yep! Tulsa is getting crazy!

Cracktherack

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I notice the news gives no description of the suspects. That indicates their ethnicity is as expected. Thieves are successful until they meet a victim that not only has a gun, but is willing to shoot them in order to protect their own life.

GoldCrown

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I notice the news gives no description of the suspects. That indicates their ethnicity is as expected. Thieves are successful until they meet a victim that not only has a gun, but is willing to shoot them in order to protect their own life.

My favorite news stories are the one where the robber gets killed by a police officer or the victim.

Johnnyt

Burn all jump cues
Silver Member
I would have no problem shooting and killing someone trying to rob or hurt me, but if your taken by surprise by four guys with a gun like it sounds like he was...just give it up. Johnnyt

Johnnyt

Burn all jump cues
Silver Member
I see he just won the Space City Open 9 ball. Was it right after he got the cash from that? In this day and age it might be a good idea to pay with checks. Johnnyt

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I see he just won the Space City Open 9 ball. Was it right after he got the cash from that? In this day and age it might be a good idea to pay with checks. Johnnyt
That was a few weeks back. Since then is when he took second in Beloit,WI tournament.

Nostroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Four Japanese guys i heard!:wink:

TheBook

Ret Professional Goof Off
Silver Member
My favorite news stories are the one where the robber gets killed by a police officer or the victim.

Then the sad part is the cops or victim get prosecuted for shooting a poor defenseless outstanding pillar of society.

🎱

Johnnyt

Burn all jump cues
Silver Member
Then the sad part is the cops or victim get prosecuted for shooting a poor defenseless outstanding pillar of society.

🎱

I shot a black guy that was trying to rob the gas station with a knife that I was working at back in the late 1950's on Long Island, NY. I was sitting at a desk in the office. Just before he came in, I had been checking the .38 pistol in the desk draw. When he came in with the knife I just pulled the gun out and shot him in the shoulder. I aimed for his chest. Good shot from 4 feet away huh?

Anyhow I had to go to court twice over that scumbag...and that was in the 1950's. Johnnyt

mikeyfrost

Socially Aware
Silver Member

Yeah country white folks

GoldCrown

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I know of a hold up where the perp got shot. Place was a business. He came back months later to apologize. Was addicted to heroin. He should have gotten shot again. Best place for robberies are Phila. 5 year mandatory becomes probation.

GoldCrown

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Thieves are successful until they meet a victim that not only has a gun, but is willing to shoot them in order to protect their own life.
Thieves never approach a person that can hand them their rear end. Cowardly chickenshit punks. My holdup guy was not so cocky in the courtroom.

mikeyfrost

Socially Aware
Silver Member
I think it's pretty funny yall world rather speculate he got robbed by black ppl than the girl he dropped off real quick who only had to run inside.

Either way Shane is a good dude and hope he didn't have his whole bank roll on him

Kid Dynomite

Dennis (Michael) Wilson
Silver Member
I think it's pretty funny yall world rather speculate he got robbed by black ppl than the girl he dropped off real quick who only had to run inside.

Either way Shane is a good dude and hope he didn't have his whole bank roll on him

Funny, she was absent when all that went down! Luck or something else???

Plus, this was Iowa or Oklahoma and from the video it looks like a pretty nice apartment complex. Not your minority intensive area. pretty easy to notice 4 black dudes in that area. One may be her boyfriend and she set him up is a very good possibility as insinuated.

That place would have video surveillance and security. I think they will get caught standing around with no mask on next to the vehicle in the parking lot. Waiting on the call.

Kd

Last edited: