Kamui Tip Voucher

mosconiac

Job+Wife+Child=No Stroke
Silver Member
nope, and boy do I want one. Kamui all the way!

I thinks it's a cheap move to publicly announce the offer and then not follow thru. They got some miles out of those public releases & I have to believe they knew they wouldn't honor them.

Did it ruin my day? No.
Did it make me question Inside Pool's credibility? Yes.

center pocket

It's just a hobby, but a fun one.
Silver Member
thats messed up. I didnt know everything about them. That being said I have tried Kumai and I will stick to triangle.

Mosocniac you got some nice equipment, and a cute little girl.

sfleinen

14.1 & One Pocket Addict
Gold Member
Silver Member
Just wondering did anyone receive one?

Kamui marketing person: "No no no, guys, you misunderstood. *We*, Kamui, were supposed to receive 'vouchers' from *you* guys. You were supposed to write in and 'vouch' for our tips for us!"

:p

-Sean

center pocket

It's just a hobby, but a fun one.
Silver Member
Kamui marketing person: "No no no, guys, you misunderstood. *We*, Kamui, were supposed to receive 'vouchers' from *you* guys. You were supposed to write in and 'vouch' for our tips for us!"

:p

-Sean

lol, are you drinking wine again?

Last edited:

stevekur1

The "COMMISH"
Silver Member
I have nothing bad to say about Kamui, nor do i for JR and crew....i am sure they will get around to it, they have been travelling the countries for like the last 7 weeks. and i am sure once the dust starts to settle it will be taken care of !

-Steve

stevekur1

The "COMMISH"
Silver Member
I'm on the slow boat. What are you guys talking about?

Steve,

The other pool site who did the stream was giving away vouchers for free kamuii tips to all that bought the streams... so the question was if anyone received their voucher yet !

~Steve

tom-o

Registered
**The first 50 viewers that purchase the weekend pass, will receive a free Kamui Tip ($19.75 value) for free. After you purchase the weekend pass, forward your confirmation page to info@InsidePOOLmag.com and we will send you the instructions to claim your free Kamui Tip. All Kamui Tips will have to be installed at an authorized Kamui installer (installation not included). Contest is only open to United States viewers in the continental 48 states, not valid for international viewers. Free Kamui Tip voucher has no monetary value and cannot be combined with any other offer or used to purchase any other items.

Enjoy the stream!

BigCat

The Panda Diaries
Gold Member
Silver Member
Just wondering did anyone receive one?

I have not received anything or heard anything as well... although I'm not sure my purchase was one of the first 50 since I purchased the stream the day it started.

Ray Robles

wolfgun

Wolfgun
Silver Member
voucher

I'd be a voucher but I had to send to Canada to get a Kamui snooker tip! They charged me $20 for mailing 2 tips, and they don't have chalk either! Is it some black art to having inventory? I realise that snooker isn't real popular in the US but how much of an outlay would it be to stock a box of tips? And what's that chalk made of? Unobtainium? I can almosr understand $25 for a piece, but then stock the stuff! Chalk raffles? I'm sure Kamui's getting a chub over that one! Just my rant.

mosconiac

Job+Wife+Child=No Stroke
Silver Member
Someone from this forum HAD to be one of the first 50...any word yet on IP holding up their end of the deal?

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
I cannot speak for Inside Pool, but I also was offering FREE Kamui tip certificates and I just received them from Kamui last week. John was in Vegas at the APA and was waiting on the printer to finish them.

I'm sure everyone will receive their certificates.

Ray

Last edited:

Kamuitipsdotcom

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hi All,
Thank you for being patient while we roll out this new promotion. InsidePool was a last minute deal right in the middle of my 10day stint at the APA nationals in Vegas.

Those who are currently handing out vouchers are:
Tri-State Tour
PoolActionTV
Seminole Pro Tour
InsidePool (next week or when they get back in their office)

Our hope is to get more people watching the live streams and to get more people redeeming their voucher with an authorized installer/ cue maker you may not know about.

Thank you for your support in the Kamui brand.

BigCat

The Panda Diaries
Gold Member
Silver Member
Hi All,
Thank you for being patient while we roll out this new promotion. InsidePool was a last minute deal right in the middle of my 10day stint at the APA nationals in Vegas.

Those who are currently handing out vouchers are:
Tri-State Tour
PoolActionTV
Seminole Pro Tour
InsidePool (next week or when they get back in their office)

Our hope is to get more people watching the live streams and to get more people redeeming their voucher with an authorized installer/ cue maker you may not know about.

Thank you for your support in the Kamui brand.

Thank you for the update.

Ray Robles