Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Main Forum
Reload this Page Derby City Straight Pool 2018
Page 2 of 2 12

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old
  (#16)
Tooler
Inside Engrish Prease

Tooler has a reputation beyond reputeTooler has a reputation beyond reputeTooler has a reputation beyond reputeTooler has a reputation beyond reputeTooler has a reputation beyond reputeTooler has a reputation beyond reputeTooler has a reputation beyond reputeTooler has a reputation beyond reputeTooler has a reputation beyond reputeTooler has a reputation beyond reputeTooler has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1275

01-16-2018, 05:16 AM

Why not just go to 4.75" pockets, and let'em swing at it.

plenty of top players would love to be the one, and this would help get them to the table....No?

--------------------------------------------------------------
Playing cues: Big-Pin Ivory Scruggs
Judd Wrapless (Still the All Time Fav).
Cue Case: Whitten 2x4
Tip: Searing (Hard)
Fav shaft: Gulyassy SPTX(whip it good)

Old
  (#17)
dmgwalsh
Straight Pool Fanatic
dmgwalsh has a reputation beyond reputedmgwalsh has a reputation beyond reputedmgwalsh has a reputation beyond reputedmgwalsh has a reputation beyond reputedmgwalsh has a reputation beyond reputedmgwalsh has a reputation beyond reputedmgwalsh has a reputation beyond reputedmgwalsh has a reputation beyond reputedmgwalsh has a reputation beyond reputedmgwalsh has a reputation beyond reputedmgwalsh has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1400

01-16-2018, 05:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pooladdict View Post
That is a nice bonus.

However, since you add your "but", I can see how legal issues can make the payment obligation invalid. TV Mike is streaming and will he give up the ownership of that particular video? I hope so..
We are giving an added bonus of $1000.00 for breaking the Derby high run of 227.

If someone were to break the 527, we would do whatever the player wants us to with our video. We have 4 cameras constantly on the tables.

Mike's cameras have not been constantly on all the tables so who knows if he would even get it.

Old
  (#18)
alstl
AzB Silver Member
alstl has a reputation beyond reputealstl has a reputation beyond reputealstl has a reputation beyond reputealstl has a reputation beyond reputealstl has a reputation beyond reputealstl has a reputation beyond reputealstl has a reputation beyond reputealstl has a reputation beyond reputealstl has a reputation beyond reputealstl has a reputation beyond reputealstl has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

01-16-2018, 05:29 PM

If I ever make it to DCC I will definitely check out the 14.1 room.

Old
  (#19)
pt109
WO double hemlock

pt109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond repute

01-16-2018, 08:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by alstl View Post
If I ever make it to DCC I will definitely check out the 14.1 room.
The nice thing about where the straight pool was located, Al, is that you get an excellent
view from above of the main stream table also.

Lionize your game.
http://www.alexpagulayan.com/

MAGIC CHALK call Marco Polo 647-287-8131

If pool players had to have knowledge of geometry and physics before talking about geometry and physics, all of the aiming threads would disappear.

Bob Jewett
SF Billiard Academy

Old
  (#20)
murdoc23
AzB Silver Member
murdoc23 has a reputation beyond reputemurdoc23 has a reputation beyond reputemurdoc23 has a reputation beyond reputemurdoc23 has a reputation beyond reputemurdoc23 has a reputation beyond reputemurdoc23 has a reputation beyond reputemurdoc23 has a reputation beyond reputemurdoc23 has a reputation beyond reputemurdoc23 has a reputation beyond reputemurdoc23 has a reputation beyond reputemurdoc23 has a reputation beyond repute

01-16-2018, 09:36 PM

This is always my favorite event to watch. You can sit upstairs within a few feet of the tables, watch the pro's up close, and always stretch you neck around to see the action downstairs as well. I wish I were going to see it live again this year, but I'll be tuning into the stream.

Bet Your Ass It's Bluegrass!

Page 2 of 2 12

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: