Who is the most honest Pro player?

Blackjack

Illuminati Blacksmack
Silver Member
I’ll add Tommy Kennedy to the list. I’d let him hold my wallet.

You fool!
:cool::cool::cool:

211b7e_42db6a7ccf3244cc8788d659e06da90d~mv2.webp

De420MadHatter

SicBiNature
Silver Member
Ima say Efren. As mentioned, I've never seen anything negative in any of his matches, that I can recall. Says alot considering, he's been in the grease, non-stop, at a top tier level, all over the world, for over 30 yrs ;). GOAT

RichSchultz

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Ima say Efren. As mentioned, I've never seen anything negative in any of his matches, that I can recall. Says alot considering, he's been in the grease, non-stop, at a top tier level, all over the world, for over 30 yrs ;). GOAT
Honest players...used a pseudonym, Cesar Morales. He’s a big ol’ liar!

Yes...I am kidding.

sjm

Older and Wiser
Silver Member
Tony Robles gets the nod from me.

Souquet, Oscar, Vandenberg, and Feijen all belong on the short list.

JohnnyOzone

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
George Breedlove

He paid $2000 entry to qualify for the IPT tour. He was on the hill for the win when he called a foul on himself that no one else saw. That cost him the qualifier and the $1000's he could have made on the tour. Johnnyt

But he had a nice shoulder to cry on!

KMRUNOUT

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
George Breedlove

He paid $2000 entry to qualify for the IPT tour. He was on the hill for the win when he called a foul on himself that no one else saw. That cost him the qualifier and the $1000's he could have made on the tour. Johnnyt

Well, to be fair he was one of the 2 winners at Country Club USA in Chelmsford MA along with Karl Boyes. So he did make the tour.

KMRUNOUT

Sent from my iPhone using AzBilliards Forums

Ak Guy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Shane

Did Shane call a foul on him self when he was playing the U.S. Open 9 Ball about 3 years ago? Neither Corey or the ref saw it and I think it took Shane out of the tournament.

Neither Ralph or any of the Europeans qualify in this area. If they were honest they would spot Team USA a few games in the Mosconi Cup to make things fair, maybe 6 games?

jsp

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Well, to be fair he was one of the 2 winners at Country Club USA in Chelmsford MA along with Karl Boyes. So he did make the tour.

KMRUNOUT
Correction. Kiamco and Breedlove won the two spots in the qualifier in Country Club. Breedlove beat Boyes for the 2nd second spot. I was there.

ChrisinNC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Simple question, calls his/her own fouls even when others don't notice, reputation beyond reproach, etc...
I'm glad to see that Oscar Dominguez is mentioned by a number of posters here. I don't know Oscar myself, but knowing his dad, Ernesto, quite well, it is no surprise. Ernesto is the hardest working, most honest man I have ever met, and is well respected by everyone he knows in the industry. I'm guessing it's likely these traits were passed on to his sons.

Jimbojim

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
For me it has to be Earl the Pearl, he may not call fault on himself but if someone does it on him, he will immediately show you that it was a right call, by slamming his cue stick to the floor :D

You literally made my day!:thumbup:

KMRUNOUT

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Correction. Kiamco and Breedlove won the two spots in the qualifier in Country Club. Breedlove beat Boyes for the 2nd second spot. I was there.

I was also there, but I believe you. I was certain about Breedlove, but not sure about Boyes. That was an unbelievable field. 84 guys, many many world champions.

KMRUNOUT

Sent from my iPhone using AzBilliards Forums