Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Wanted/For Sale > For Sale Items
Reload this Page NEW OLD STOCK---3rd Edition Blue Book of Pool Cues!

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
NEW OLD STOCK---3rd Edition Blue Book of Pool Cues!
Old
  (#1)
acedonkeyace
AzB Silver Member
acedonkeyace has a reputation beyond reputeacedonkeyace has a reputation beyond reputeacedonkeyace has a reputation beyond reputeacedonkeyace has a reputation beyond reputeacedonkeyace has a reputation beyond reputeacedonkeyace has a reputation beyond reputeacedonkeyace has a reputation beyond reputeacedonkeyace has a reputation beyond reputeacedonkeyace has a reputation beyond reputeacedonkeyace has a reputation beyond reputeacedonkeyace has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

NEW OLD STOCK---3rd Edition Blue Book of Pool Cues! - 11-04-2018, 07:16 PM

I have the last 3 of a case of these that I have had in storage. I also have 1 more complete 3 Edition Set if you are interested.

--Also, Last 10 from the Hal Mix Estate--From his Daughter Kathline, HAL MIXs POCKET BILLIARD SECRETS---Perfect Condition and are 25 years Old--$100 OBO------Shipped

ALSO--I have the COMPLETE SET OF --On the Snap MAGAZINES-- Including the Original Buddy Hall and the Reprint of the Buddy Hall Issue #1.

1) Complete 3-Editions, Shipped---$250 3rd Edition is Perfect the other two are 90% Conditon maybe some folding on the edges but very minimal, its just with a perfect NOS 3rd edition, u can notice. $250.00 SHIPPED

2) 3rd Editon New Old Stock---Perfect Condition---ONLY 3 LEFT----$130 Each Shipped

ALSO, if wanting more then one or a group wllling to put a deal together, I accept Venmo but if you have over 20 Positive Itrader I will also accept Personal Check.

ALSO, I HAVE A VERY LARGE COLLECTION OF RARE BOOKS AND MEMORABILIA-------Harold Worst Post CArd from Winning the World Billairds Championship in Argentina. Buddy Halls Rags to Rifleman, Lions and the Lambs, Hi-Point in Straight Pool, hundreds of nice and rare items.

Message me or PM me on what you want to buy and quanityt??

Respectfully,

Mike K

Last edited by acedonkeyace; 11-04-2018 at 07:18 PM. Reason: Pictures

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: