Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Products Talk > Cue Reviews
Reload this Page Vintage Cues Helmstetters - Info

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Vintage Cues Helmstetters - Info
Old
  (#1)
bklynjava
I use PK...UFIGUREITOUT
bklynjava has a reputation beyond reputebklynjava has a reputation beyond reputebklynjava has a reputation beyond reputebklynjava has a reputation beyond reputebklynjava has a reputation beyond reputebklynjava has a reputation beyond reputebklynjava has a reputation beyond reputebklynjava has a reputation beyond reputebklynjava has a reputation beyond reputebklynjava has a reputation beyond reputebklynjava has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 800

Vintage Cues Helmstetters - Info - 07-24-2019, 02:23 PM

I have recently received these cues.
I have searched and can't seem to find anything.

Any info is appreciated.

Helmstetter Cue:

Helmstetter TJ-5 Cue:

Old
  (#2)
jgirard
AzB Bronze Member
jgirard is on a distinguished road

vCash: 500

07-24-2019, 02:51 PM

I owned the model in the first photo back in the late 80's or early 90's... what did you want to know about it?

Old
  (#3)
bklynjava
I use PK...UFIGUREITOUT
bklynjava has a reputation beyond reputebklynjava has a reputation beyond reputebklynjava has a reputation beyond reputebklynjava has a reputation beyond reputebklynjava has a reputation beyond reputebklynjava has a reputation beyond reputebklynjava has a reputation beyond reputebklynjava has a reputation beyond reputebklynjava has a reputation beyond reputebklynjava has a reputation beyond reputebklynjava has a reputation beyond repute

07-24-2019, 03:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgirard View Post
I owned the model in the first photo back in the late 80's or early 90's... what did you want to know about it?
The year and model would be great.

Old
  (#4)
jgirard
AzB Bronze Member
jgirard is on a distinguished road

vCash: 500

07-25-2019, 05:41 AM

The model escapes me, I owned that cue close to 30 years ago. I bought it in the late 80's or very early 90's. It cost somewhere $300-400 back then if I remember correctly. I'll do some digging and see if I can find an old catalog. Someone on the forums here mentioned they had most of the old Helmstetter catalogs... maybe try posting in the general forum where you'll get more traffic.

Old
  (#5)
bklynjava
I use PK...UFIGUREITOUT

07-25-2019, 05:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgirard View Post
The model escapes me, I owned that cue close to 30 years ago. I bought it in the late 80's or very early 90's. It cost somewhere $300-400 back then if I remember correctly. I'll do some digging and see if I can find an old catalog. Someone on the forums here mentioned they had most of the old Helmstetter catalogs... maybe try posting in the general forum where you'll get more traffic.
I appreciate the info, maybe a moderator can move the thread to the General Forum.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: