Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Tournament Talk > Super Billiards Expo
Reload this Page 2014 Super Billiards Expo - March 13-16 -- Questions?
Page 1 of 3 1 23

Share Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.
2014 Super Billiards Expo - March 13-16 -- Questions?
Old
  (#1)
allen_jr
CanYouRunOut.com
allen_jr has a reputation beyond reputeallen_jr has a reputation beyond reputeallen_jr has a reputation beyond reputeallen_jr has a reputation beyond reputeallen_jr has a reputation beyond reputeallen_jr has a reputation beyond reputeallen_jr has a reputation beyond reputeallen_jr has a reputation beyond reputeallen_jr has a reputation beyond reputeallen_jr has a reputation beyond reputeallen_jr has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

2014 Super Billiards Expo - March 13-16 -- Questions? - 02-16-2014, 01:43 PM

Hi everyone! I haven't been here in a while, sorry if I did not get to any of your questions.

I'm starting this new thread to help address any concerns anyone may have. I'll be activating the notifications so I'll know if someone posts - and I'll do my best to get here in a timely manner.

I've also added an FAQ section to our website that I'll slowly be adding the most common questions to.

Thanks, hope you all enjoy the show!

Allen

Allen Jr.

Old
  (#2)
Buzzard II
AzB Silver Member
Buzzard II has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzard II has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzard II has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzard II has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzard II has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzard II has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzard II has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzard II has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzard II has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzard II has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzard II has a reputation beyond repute

02-25-2014, 10:36 AM

Not a question, but a suggestion. Last year when you moved to NJ the bleachers in the pro arena had those tables fixed to the front. It made it very difficult moving in and out. Since the food was at the other side of the venue all it did was create access problems.

In any case I had a great time and will be back with a car full of geezers. Shopping, watching, maybe even some shooting. Thanks for all you do.

Old
  (#3)
Kevin Lindstrom
14.1 Addict
Kevin Lindstrom has a reputation beyond reputeKevin Lindstrom has a reputation beyond reputeKevin Lindstrom has a reputation beyond reputeKevin Lindstrom has a reputation beyond reputeKevin Lindstrom has a reputation beyond reputeKevin Lindstrom has a reputation beyond reputeKevin Lindstrom has a reputation beyond reputeKevin Lindstrom has a reputation beyond reputeKevin Lindstrom has a reputation beyond reputeKevin Lindstrom has a reputation beyond reputeKevin Lindstrom has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 6237

02-25-2014, 01:44 PM

In order to play in the senior division which I believe is 50 years and older if that is correct. Do I need to be 50 when I sign up or if I turn 50 this year (June) does that qualify me for the senior division?

Thanks

Kevin

SCREW IT LETS RIDE

Old
  (#4)
icucybe
AzB Silver Member
icucybe has a reputation beyond reputeicucybe has a reputation beyond reputeicucybe has a reputation beyond reputeicucybe has a reputation beyond reputeicucybe has a reputation beyond reputeicucybe has a reputation beyond reputeicucybe has a reputation beyond reputeicucybe has a reputation beyond reputeicucybe has a reputation beyond reputeicucybe has a reputation beyond reputeicucybe has a reputation beyond repute

02-26-2014, 06:37 AM

If you know any coaches or pros that will be willing to give out lessons; please send them over to this forum.

Old
  (#5)
Ģśţāṿ
AzB Silver Member
Ģśţāṿ has a reputation beyond reputeĢśţāṿ has a reputation beyond reputeĢśţāṿ has a reputation beyond reputeĢśţāṿ has a reputation beyond reputeĢśţāṿ has a reputation beyond reputeĢśţāṿ has a reputation beyond reputeĢśţāṿ has a reputation beyond reputeĢśţāṿ has a reputation beyond reputeĢśţāṿ has a reputation beyond reputeĢśţāṿ has a reputation beyond reputeĢśţāṿ has a reputation beyond repute

02-26-2014, 09:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzzard II View Post
Not a question, but a suggestion. Last year when you moved to NJ the bleachers in the pro arena had those tables fixed to the front. It made it very difficult moving in and out. Since the food was at the other side of the venue all it did was create access problems.

In any case I had a great time and will be back with a car full of geezers. Shopping, watching, maybe even some shooting. Thanks for all you do.
I would have to agree with this suggestion. There was too much clutter near the front of the stands which put everyone else watching on the side. With the amount of people that were there, the space was quite limited for viewing pleasure.

Regardless, I'll be there for another great year!

Old
  (#6)
Sloppy Pockets
AzB Silver Member
Sloppy Pockets has a reputation beyond reputeSloppy Pockets has a reputation beyond reputeSloppy Pockets has a reputation beyond reputeSloppy Pockets has a reputation beyond reputeSloppy Pockets has a reputation beyond reputeSloppy Pockets has a reputation beyond reputeSloppy Pockets has a reputation beyond reputeSloppy Pockets has a reputation beyond reputeSloppy Pockets has a reputation beyond reputeSloppy Pockets has a reputation beyond reputeSloppy Pockets has a reputation beyond repute

02-27-2014, 10:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzzard II View Post

I agree. It was near impossible to leave if you needed to, and some folks were rather uncooperative about letting you through. One guy looked at me when I asked to get by his legs and just turned away. I'm a big guy and I almost took out a couple rows of tables trying to step over his feet. That woulda sharked the shit out of a few players a lot worse than a camera flash.

Also, the outer legs of the tables were precariously close to the edges and one time I was leaning against mine and one of the legs slipped off. Only my ninja reflexes stopped it from slipping down onto the row below.

People need to be adults and take care of their eating and bodily functions before they take a seat. We're spectators, not customers at a restaurant.

Old
  (#7)
kaznj
AzB Silver Member
kaznj has a reputation beyond reputekaznj has a reputation beyond reputekaznj has a reputation beyond reputekaznj has a reputation beyond reputekaznj has a reputation beyond reputekaznj has a reputation beyond reputekaznj has a reputation beyond reputekaznj has a reputation beyond reputekaznj has a reputation beyond reputekaznj has a reputation beyond reputekaznj has a reputation beyond repute

03-01-2014, 05:33 PM

Is there a fee to watch to Wednesday night warm up event?

Old
  (#8)
allen_jr
CanYouRunOut.com
allen_jr has a reputation beyond reputeallen_jr has a reputation beyond reputeallen_jr has a reputation beyond reputeallen_jr has a reputation beyond reputeallen_jr has a reputation beyond reputeallen_jr has a reputation beyond reputeallen_jr has a reputation beyond reputeallen_jr has a reputation beyond reputeallen_jr has a reputation beyond reputeallen_jr has a reputation beyond reputeallen_jr has a reputation beyond repute

03-03-2014, 08:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin Lindstrom View Post
In order to play in the senior division which I believe is 50 years and older if that is correct. Do I need to be 50 when I sign up or if I turn 50 this year (June) does that qualify me for the senior division?

Thanks

Kevin

Hi Kevin,

Any player in an age-related division needs to be the appropriate age when play begins.

So, if you are not 50 (or older) at the time the event starts, you cannot play in the Seniors, sorry -- there's always next year!

Thanks, and good luck!

Allen

Allen Jr.

Old
  (#9)
allen_jr
CanYouRunOut.com

03-03-2014, 08:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaznj View Post
Is there a fee to watch to Wednesday night warm up event?
Well, if you are not a player in the WarmUp, there will be a fee to access the Expo, yes. This is because there will be a lot of open pool tables and 25 cent tables that people can stay and play on all night.

Allen Jr.

Old
  (#10)
allen_jr
CanYouRunOut.com

03-03-2014, 08:21 PM

Thanks for the suggestions on the Pro Arena -- we do have some revisions in store for this year, so hopefully everyone will be happier with the new set-up!

Allen Jr.

Old
  (#11)
pogmothoin
AzB Gold Member
pogmothoin has a reputation beyond reputepogmothoin has a reputation beyond reputepogmothoin has a reputation beyond reputepogmothoin has a reputation beyond reputepogmothoin has a reputation beyond reputepogmothoin has a reputation beyond reputepogmothoin has a reputation beyond reputepogmothoin has a reputation beyond reputepogmothoin has a reputation beyond reputepogmothoin has a reputation beyond reputepogmothoin has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

03-05-2014, 06:44 PM

Do you know if Mike Lambros will have a booth?

Old
  (#12)
trob
AzB Silver Member
trob has a reputation beyond reputetrob has a reputation beyond reputetrob has a reputation beyond reputetrob has a reputation beyond reputetrob has a reputation beyond reputetrob has a reputation beyond reputetrob has a reputation beyond reputetrob has a reputation beyond reputetrob has a reputation beyond reputetrob has a reputation beyond reputetrob has a reputation beyond repute

03-06-2014, 02:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pogmothoin View Post
Do you know if Mike Lambros will have a booth?
I'm told he won't . I know his one employee said he personally won't be there because they're to busy.

Player........... road line with 12.9 revo and 314/3
Break cue.... bk3
jump cue..... Fury
Case............ Molinari butterfly

If you live with one foot in the future and one in the past you'll piss all over the present.

Allen
Old
  (#13)
DEXTER
Runde fan
DEXTER has a reputation beyond reputeDEXTER has a reputation beyond reputeDEXTER has a reputation beyond reputeDEXTER has a reputation beyond reputeDEXTER has a reputation beyond reputeDEXTER has a reputation beyond reputeDEXTER has a reputation beyond reputeDEXTER has a reputation beyond reputeDEXTER has a reputation beyond reputeDEXTER has a reputation beyond reputeDEXTER has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 600

Allen - 03-06-2014, 08:08 AM

Will there be an Adam cue booth, like last year.

Shooting cue Ed Prewitt

Old
  (#14)
metallicane
AzB Silver Member
metallicane has a reputation beyond reputemetallicane has a reputation beyond reputemetallicane has a reputation beyond reputemetallicane has a reputation beyond reputemetallicane has a reputation beyond reputemetallicane has a reputation beyond reputemetallicane has a reputation beyond reputemetallicane has a reputation beyond reputemetallicane has a reputation beyond reputemetallicane has a reputation beyond reputemetallicane has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 2900

03-06-2014, 01:48 PM

Will Kenny Murrell have a booth?

Android app
Old
  (#15)
jjr183
Jamie Ruff
jjr183 has a reputation beyond reputejjr183 has a reputation beyond reputejjr183 has a reputation beyond reputejjr183 has a reputation beyond reputejjr183 has a reputation beyond reputejjr183 has a reputation beyond reputejjr183 has a reputation beyond reputejjr183 has a reputation beyond reputejjr183 has a reputation beyond reputejjr183 has a reputation beyond reputejjr183 has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 2125

Android app - 03-07-2014, 07:21 PM

Last year even though i was unable to attend i downloaded an android app that allowed me to view the brackets. I tried running it today and it just exited. I was wondering if this app is no longer supported or if it is just exiting because there is no data to display yet or some other technical reason.

BTW - I will be there this year and looking forward to playing in the one pocket event!

Page 1 of 3 1 23

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: