X-MAS TIME 18 CASES FOR SALE---$40 to $400

acedonkeyace

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 99.1%
211   2   0
All of these cases are in Good to Excellent to NEW condition-

1)--Giuseppe 2x4--New 2 U Patch that can be used, Good Condition, Only issue is the top had to be glued back on it lifted. Otherwise All pockets, exterior and interor and tubes are all in good condtion. $70

2)--Instroke Predator 2x4 LEATHER Case-Excellent Conditon, All Pockets and Tubes are in excellent condtion, Leather Shoulder Strap. $250

3)--Porper 3x6--Brand New--Porper Cases are NOT available Anymore, this is the LAST NEW Porper Case I have left--All Pockets Zippers and Tubes Are New--$130

4)--George 2x4 Alligator--Excellent Condition, Both Pockets and All Tubes are in Excellent Condition----$360

5)--American Hertiage--1x2--NEW with Pocket and Straps, FULL LENGTH HARD TUBES---$35

6)--Instroke Predator--2x4--USED But in Good Shape-Only issues are one of the four round grommets on bottom of case is mising and so some of the material has rubbed through but you cant see unless you turn the case over, otherwise all the other material is excellent and the interior is in great condition, full length hard tubes for protection. $170

7)--InStroke Predator--2x4--For Cue Storage--Excellent Condition, All Material, pockets and tubes are in Great Condition--$200

8)--Its George 1x2 Smooth Leather Tube Case with Fellini Style Lock Mechanism, Lock Mechanism needs to be replced and no Key, Leather is in Good Condition, Just needs cleaned and conditoned for excellent. $150

9)--Its George 1x2 Gray with Black accent ostrich, The Case is New but I acceidentalyl cut a slit in the top of the llid when using a saw but the cut does not go all the was through the case only the surface. Otherwise the rest of the case is in Excellent condition---$150

10)--Giuseppe 1x2--Gray, Small Pocket, Good Condition, Full Length Tubes--$45

11)--George 2x4--Smooth Leather all Zippers and Pockets Work, All Tubes are full length and perfect. There are a couple of rubs and a couple of small gouges but not thru the leather, minor but I want to point out. Smiooth Black Leather shows all imperfections, so I want to describe. $260

12)--SILVER FOX--Leather 2x4 Butterfly, Excellent Condition, Not Made Anymore and Very Nice Design. $125

13)--10x10 Dealer Briefcase--Great Condition Used For Cue Storage, Upgraded $45.00 PLUSH Black Interior, New Case Cost $180.00. Combination is still locked and never used, Red Plastic Tabs are still on the Locks, COMBO is 0-0-0, $110 plus $40.00 shipping in USA

14)--Its George 1x2--White and Black Python with Pocket and Strap--$200

15)--Its George 1x2--Orange and Brown--Pocket and Strap, Great Condition--$160

16)--McDermott--1x2. Leather Alligator Exterior with Aluminum Tube interior with Cloth Interior Separators--$250

17)--Giuseppe--Benny Conway 'GOOSE' Embroidered--2x4 Case, Excellent Condition only issue is a small 1 inch slit on the top of case, easily glued and touched with black sharpie. $175

18)--Instroke Predator--2x4--Leather--Excellent Condition used for cue storage in house. Leather Predator Shoulder Strap and pockets-- $250

19)--Nick Varner--Aligator 4x6--Straps, Pockets--Brand New. Just Taken out of the Plastic, Spring Loaded Full Length Hard Tubes---$210

20)--Castillo Leather Custom Ordred Ballistic Nylon 6x12 Dealer Case---Multiple Pockets,. Back Pack Straps with all D-Rings for Quick Attachment and Removal, Added 4 Ball Holder Made of Same Material and Leather Chalk Holder Clip of Ballistic Nylon, Still have Receipt Total was over $400.00.plus shipping Will sell For $300 plus shipping. This Case is in 99% CONDITION!!!!

I am selling many of my pool items to pay for a major surgery I have to have in Mahattan at the Special Surgeries Hospital, but I have to come uip with over $25,000 CASH to cover the surgical suite, even though I have insurance. So, I am motivated to sell many of my pool items. They dont do me any good if I am not around to use or try to sell them, so any help would be appreciated and if you would like to buy more than one or a group of these, I am willing to do a group purchase to save you some money, especailly since shipping on thes bulky items add up quickly.

Message me and if you need any other questions answered, feel free to contact me,

ADD $ 25 to any case to cover shipping and insurance. I DONT accept PAYPAL, I can accept Venmo, WalMart Money Gram, Money Order or Even Personal Check if you have over 20 Itrader

As you can see I have over 160 positive Itrader Feedback so I have proven my integrity with dealing honestly with all customers.

PM me if you have any questions or text me @ 727 277 9853, if you need more pictures and I can takle them on my phone and send them to you.

DSCN3115.jpg

DSCN3116.jpg

DSCN3117.jpg

DSCN3118.jpg

DSCN3119.jpg

PRICES--LISTED or If you want to buy more than one or the whole GROUP, Make an Offer

You can also call me @ 727 277 9853, if you would like to talk or discuss any of these items or discuss a group purchase.

Thanks,

Respectfully,

Mike Kennedy