Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Wanted/For Sale > For Sale Items
Reload this Page BLUE BOOK OF POOL CUES--NOS Last 3 from CASE

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
BLUE BOOK OF POOL CUES--NOS Last 3 from CASE
Old
  (#1)
acedonkeyace
AzB Silver Member
acedonkeyace has a reputation beyond reputeacedonkeyace has a reputation beyond reputeacedonkeyace has a reputation beyond reputeacedonkeyace has a reputation beyond reputeacedonkeyace has a reputation beyond reputeacedonkeyace has a reputation beyond reputeacedonkeyace has a reputation beyond reputeacedonkeyace has a reputation beyond reputeacedonkeyace has a reputation beyond reputeacedonkeyace has a reputation beyond reputeacedonkeyace has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

BLUE BOOK OF POOL CUES--NOS Last 3 from CASE - 11-18-2018, 05:01 PM

These are the last (3) 3rd Edition of Blue Book Of Pool Cues.

Name:  blue book-3rd edition.jpg
Views: 123
Size:  25.7 KB

I also have (1) First Edition of Pool Cues Book

Also have (2) Second Edition of Pool Cues Book

3-- AVAILABLE---3rd edition are Perfect--Brand New from my last Case I ordered--$250.00 Shipped

2-- AVAILABE---2nd Edition of Pool Cues--Good Condition---$95.00 Shipped

1--AVAILABLE--1st Edition of Pool Cues--Good Condition--$95.00 Shipped

If someone wants a COMPLETE SET of all THREE--I will sell for $350.00 Shipped

I accept VENMO, WalMart Money Gram or Personal Check if you have 20 or more Positive Itrader. I have over 160 Postive Itrade

------------------ATTENTION---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-----------RARE RARE RATE RARE --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

----COMPLETE SET OF THE HARDBACK--LIMITED EDITION BLUE----------------------------------------------------------------------

I have never seen another complete set of the Hardback 1st. 2nd and 3rd BLUEBOOKS OF POOL CUES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I dont want to sell these but I am still dealing with Blood and Bone Infections that I have finished my treatments but I am going through an extensive Kidney and Liver rebuilidng process, the toxins and antibiotics that were inlcuded in my treatment regime have been very harsh and damaging on my kidneys and liver and I am trying to get these functioning as well as i can.

COMPLETE 1st, 2nd and 3rd HARDBACK BlueBook Set----

$1,300 Shipped----

If you have any other questions or would like any other pictures or want to talk on the phone----my phone- or text for messages is (727) 277-9853

Respectfully

mike kennedy
Attached Images

Last edited by acedonkeyace; 04-03-2019 at 07:22 PM. Reason: edit--message-text or phone me

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: