Large book, dvds and target pool and bullseye billiard lot for sale

acedonkeyace

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 99.1%
211   2   0
Take a look at the large lot of pool and billiards books, games, first edition books and the rest are in good to excellent shape. There is even a sealed Target pool game and also Bullseye Billiards games. I have over 200 accstat dvds many older and not available from pat flemming anymore. I am selling this lot or individuals to pay for continuing medical bills, I am down to the last of my stuff unfortunately. I also have pool cues and cases left but if you look on Billiardbills.com. Website, I gave him many of my cues and cases to sell for me while I have been in the hospital and recovering. I will list prices if I don’t get a lot purchase. I will sell the complete lot for ——$3500.00. Just the dvds and a few of the books add up to this amount

HELP—. I can’t seem to add pictures— can someone help me post the pictures?? I can email some of the pictures to someone if they can add to the message? Thanks so much? My phone number is 727-277-9853. You can message me or call me at that number and I can send the pictures to you also. Or if you just want to see the books and dvds and such I can send the pictures I have taken to you directly.

Last edited:

acedonkeyace

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 99.1%
211   2   0
i tried to post through my iphone and it gives 'error' message

i dont know how to do it, it just gives error on selecting the picture when i try to choose it from the az posting of pictures, it selects it and then when i try to post the picture it gives error.