Silver Member

cookie man

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Boxcar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Seriously, "spam" is so much more gentile than "scam."

I'm starting to agree with Dean. With all this anger and vulgarity, why would anybody want to bring their families, friends, and loved ones to the Aiming Forum? This place is turning into a virtual Den of Iniquity.

Dan White

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I see you don't deny your intent for the OP. Props for that.
And your defense was very underhanded. I understand your posting style. Compliment followed by a little dig. You are not as smart as you think you are.

OK so I have to reply to everything you say or else it becomes a tacit agreement? LOL You seem like a nice enough guy, but not everything you say reqiures a rebuttal.

My "defense" was not underhanded. It was the truth as I see it. Personally, if I had to put money on it, I believe Stan believes what he is saying. He's not trying to fleece anyone. I do think he has realized here and there along the way that he was making mistakes. He removed a key video that had tens of thousands of hits and created so much controversy. I'm referring to the 5 shot perception video.

cookie man

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Seriously, "spam" is so much more gentile than "scam."

I'm starting to agree with Dean. With all this anger and vulgarity, why would anybody want to bring their families, friends, and loved ones to the Aiming Forum? This place is turning into a virtual Den of Iniquity.

So why are you here? Do you use an aiming system?

cookie man

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
OK so I have to reply to everything you say or else it becomes a tacit agreement? LOL You seem like a nice enough guy, but not everything you say reqiures a rebuttal.

My "defense" was not underhanded. It was the truth as I see it. Personally, if I had to put money on it, I believe Stan believes what he is saying. He's not trying to fleece anyone. I do think he has realized here and there along the way that he was making mistakes. He removed a key video that had tens of thousands of hits and created so much controversy. I'm referring to the 5 shot perception video.

You compared him to a flat earther. Get real.

cookie man

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

The 5 shot video, another part of your obsession. I don't know whether it's been removed or not. Also don't know if it had mistakes. Controversy comes from people who haven't learned the system correctly. I can tell you that video will be addressed in the book. Rest assured if there was a mistake Stan will man up and admit it along with the correction.

Let's also be honest, can you do that. You have no intention of learning CTE. Your only interest in the book is to go through it line by line to try to find mistakes.

cookie man

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

The rebuttal would be considered manning up, tell the truth, admit why you started the thread. But i see you don't want to do that.

Boxcar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Ya' know, I'm starting to believe that Christmas is really gonna suck this year.

Say, is there such a thing as an Emotional Ponzi Scheme?

8pack

They call me 2 county !
Silver Member
The "good scam" is the fanciful explanation(s) for how the system works - it's not a bad scam because it's innocent (he believes it) and it's what his customers want and works best for them.

PJ

I dont think you can call anything a good scam unless you're the scammer and you plan on putting the screws to someone.

Its what his customers want and its what works best for them??? Well im one of them (customers)and im sure im not alone here but i get things done different.

Stan has been through a shit storm because of this pro1.
I myself have gave these guys crap because of the claims that have been made, hopefully both sides get it, and I think most do.

I really dont care how someone aims but somethings get you curious (like low)on how well the system is helping them, so I like giving them shit on posting some videos, lets see. I really think its way to easy to post videos now days. If you can talk it, post it.

The post from pj was nothing more than a shot at Stan.
Im actually now thinking maybe the opening post might be also , maybe not.

Why are some of you so worried about when the book comes out???
Do really think there's something in the book that gonna make it click for you?

If 2 dvds and tons of videos from Stan didn't do for you, I don't think the book's gonna help you.(but maybe not) But really looking at all the shit some of you post while trying to be so innocent, the main reason is to give Stan more BS.

I dont mind a little back and forth but some have made it their life, well at least on this cte.

Stan's name never should've been mentioned in anything with the word scam in it.

Last edited:

BC21

https://www.playpoolbetter.com
Gold Member
Silver Member
The "good scam" is the fanciful explanation(s) for how the system works - it's not a bad scam because it's innocent (he believes it) and it's what his customers want and works best for them.

PJ

I dont think you can call anything a good scam unless you're the scammer and you plan on putting the screws to someone.

Its what his customers want and its what works best for them??? Well im one of them (customers)and im sure im not alone here but i get things done different.

I myself have gave these guys crap because of the claims that have been made, hopefully both sides get it, and I think most do.

I really dont care how someone aims but somethings get you curious (like low)on how well the system is helping them, so I like giving them shit on posting some videos, lets see. I really think its way to easy to post videos now days. If you can talk it, post it.

If 2 dvds and tons of videos from Stan didn't do for you, I don't think the book's gonna help you.(but maybe not) But really looking at all the shit some of you post while trying to be so innocent, the main reason is to give Stan more BS.

I dont mind a little back and forth but some have made it their life, well at least on this cte.

Stan's name never should've mentioned in anything with the word scam in it.

Good post. And I can safely agree with you without Low posting another "screw you" post directed at me for doing so. :eek:

nine_ball6970

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

PJ

Stan's name never should've been mentioned in anything with the word scam in it.

What is the purpose of the book if players are not able to make the system work based on the two previous dvds and all of the content on youtube? Is he focusing on a market where players do not want to view the dvds and would prefer a book? If it is a visual system it would seem that players would want to see video of it in action.

Maybe the book goes into greater detail and explains things which are not in the dvds. I have no idea.

BC21

https://www.playpoolbetter.com
Gold Member
Silver Member
What is the purpose of the book if players are not able to make the system work based on the two previous dvds and all of the content on youtube? Is he focusing on a market where players do not want to view the dvds and would prefer a book? If it is a visual system it would seem that players would want to see video of it in action.

Maybe the book goes into greater detail and explains things which are not in the dvds. I have no idea.

I believe the purpose of the book is more about producing a lasting, written record of Stan's work, or what he's done with Hal's work, than it is about teaching the system. The teaching of the system will be free via the "truth series", so buying the book will not be a necessity in order to learn the system.

nfuids

eh?
Silver Member
I believe the purpose of the book is more about producing a lasting, written record of Stan's work, or what he's done with Hal's work, than it is about teaching the system. The teaching of the system will be free via the "truth series", so buying the book will not be a necessity in order to learn the system.

Maybe, maybe not, but he's waiting for the book to release the Truth Series :(

nfuids

eh?
Silver Member
In fact, his Truth Series is pretty much completed from what he told me. But absolutely wants to wait for the book to be released or "around the same time" he said.