I would like to accept Stan's $5,000 challenge

cookie man

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I understand it better than you, and have explained it, unlike you. Not that you have time for explanations, what with the rampaging hoards to fight off and all.

pj
chgo

Well then, why don't you help Joeyincali out. I'm quite sure we would all get a chuckle out of your detailed explanation.

greyghost

Coast to Coast
Silver Member
I'd like to challenge a CTE'r to upload a video on youtube in detail how it's done.

From behind the cue ball to the object ball.

You get a bragging rights of being able to explain in detail how it's done.

Causing Stan to work 5 more years and adding 12 extra binders to the slim 14 binder version.

I hope he lives another 50 years so it can overtake the tax codes record setting length

Must put a steering wheel in his back lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

bioactive

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

The last one cracks me up. "OMG, I can't see the other side of the table and therefore there are no clues whatsoever to tell me where to aim."

LOL. Nobody but a CTE expert could possibly pocket a ball under those circumstances, is that the idea?

Texas Carom Club

9ball did to billiards what hiphop did to america
Silver Member

cookie man

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The last one cracks me up. "OMG, I can't see the other side of the table and therefore there are no clues whatsoever to tell me where to aim."

LOL. Nobody but a CTE expert could possibly pocket a ball under those circumstances, is that the idea?

Post your video

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
How many of you perceive the profound statement being made with this challenge?

Essentially, Stan is saying that after putting up hundreds of posts in many different threads explaining CTE, and after putting up over a hundred videos on youtube, many of which are meant to explain CTE, after selling DVDs explaining CTE to (how many?) players who shared them with (how many?) other players, that he is betting $5000 that no-one out there will be able to explain it to him correctly.

He is betting a rather large sum of money that he is such a poor teacher that no-one could possibly get it from what he has taught so far.

I say all this with no judgment about the value of it or whether it works or not. I do not know the answer to that. But I know that so far Stan is unable to explain it.

He has explained it. In minute detail.

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
why is he taking ball in hand after the break on the 15 pack video?

Because that's how he plays the ghost as many others also do it. There are not many posters on AZB who can run 15 racks even with ball in hand after the break. I would say that most can't run five.

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member

No, the idea is that CTE give you a way to aim those banks that is highly objective. And when you have that objective and precise way to aim then you can make those banks much more consistently and you don't need to use any methods that require you to see the rail or diamonds that you are banking off of.