Role Call!

richiebalto

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You ever think on a daily basis just how many active members we have here on AZ BILLIARDS main category page, i dont even have a clue to take a good guess at how many members are here, so just maybe with this thread we will come up with a number that partisapates(spell) on a daily basis here at the main page category of AZ BILLIARDS, the BEST pool forums on the net! So here it goes, i will be the 1st member to be counted for!

EddieBme

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You ever think on a daily basis just how many active members we have here on AZ BILLIARDS main category page, i dont even have a clue to take a good guess at how many members are here, so just maybe with this thread we will come up with a number that partisapates(spell) on a daily basis here at the main page category of AZ BILLIARDS, the BEST pool forums on the net! So here it goes, i will be the 1st member to be counted for!

EddiebeHere

oldplayer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
ok, i admit it, i visit morning, mid morning, late morning, lunch time, mid afternoon after my nap and again late afternoon before happy hour.....i think you all would agree i am addicted....:eek:

Lock N Load

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
ok, i admit it, i visit morning, mid morning, late morning, lunch time, mid afternoon after my nap and again late afternoon before happy hour.....i think you all would agree i am addicted....:eek:

Happy New Year, Oldplayer,
How are you hitting the balls these days? I am thinking of making a trip up there real soon. Hope to see you then!
Many Regards,
Lock N Load.