Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Main Forum
Reload this Page Name the New Club and Win a Cue
Page 1 of 33 1 2311 Last »

Share Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 26 votes, 5.00 average.
Name the New Club and Win a Cue
Old
  (#1)
Jerry Forsyth
Jerry Forsyth has a reputation beyond reputeJerry Forsyth has a reputation beyond reputeJerry Forsyth has a reputation beyond reputeJerry Forsyth has a reputation beyond reputeJerry Forsyth has a reputation beyond reputeJerry Forsyth has a reputation beyond reputeJerry Forsyth has a reputation beyond reputeJerry Forsyth has a reputation beyond reputeJerry Forsyth has a reputation beyond reputeJerry Forsyth has a reputation beyond reputeJerry Forsyth has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

Name the New Club and Win a Cue - 12-09-2013, 01:39 PM

Jim Wych and John White are opening a magnificent new Sports Club in Toronto. Now all they need is a name!

Here's your chance to be a part of this exciting new venue and win a professional cue for your trouble.

Just submit a name for the new billiard club and sports bar that will be opening this winter in Toronto. The winner, once announced, must provide an email address so that they may be contacted for shipping information for their prize and that prize will be a professional OB Cue.

You are to submit your name via the "Name the New Club" thread in the main forum. The contest will run from now until December 31st, 2013 with the winner announced on New Years Day.

It’s that easy and it costs nothing to enter! So submit as many club name ideas as you can think of and if yours is chosen we will let you know via PM right after the New Year.

A little info to help with your submission:

- 30 diamond pool tables and 6 snooker tables

- Located at the corner of Ashtonbee and Warden Avenue, Toronto. That's Canada eh!

- Sports bar theme.

- Hint: We are looking for something a little different and unique but still pertaining to cue sports.

Good Luck to All!

Last edited by Jerry Forsyth; 12-09-2013 at 01:40 PM. Reason: clarity

Old
  (#2)
Jerry Forsyth
Jerry Forsyth has a reputation beyond reputeJerry Forsyth has a reputation beyond reputeJerry Forsyth has a reputation beyond reputeJerry Forsyth has a reputation beyond reputeJerry Forsyth has a reputation beyond reputeJerry Forsyth has a reputation beyond reputeJerry Forsyth has a reputation beyond reputeJerry Forsyth has a reputation beyond reputeJerry Forsyth has a reputation beyond reputeJerry Forsyth has a reputation beyond reputeJerry Forsyth has a reputation beyond repute

12-09-2013, 01:46 PM

One more bit of info. The club is right across the street from a college with 35,000 students so one would think that may be where many customers will be from. That is why, since Cliff Thorburn will no doubt be involved, that I told Jim he should name the place "Cliff's Notes". He has already told me I am not going to win with that effort.

Post your ideas in this thread.

Old
  (#3)
decent dennis
AzB Silver Member
decent dennis has a reputation beyond reputedecent dennis has a reputation beyond reputedecent dennis has a reputation beyond reputedecent dennis has a reputation beyond reputedecent dennis has a reputation beyond reputedecent dennis has a reputation beyond reputedecent dennis has a reputation beyond reputedecent dennis has a reputation beyond reputedecent dennis has a reputation beyond reputedecent dennis has a reputation beyond reputedecent dennis has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

12-09-2013, 01:52 PM

Canuck Cue Club

Old
  (#4)
bwally
AzB Silver Member
bwally has a reputation beyond reputebwally has a reputation beyond reputebwally has a reputation beyond reputebwally has a reputation beyond reputebwally has a reputation beyond reputebwally has a reputation beyond reputebwally has a reputation beyond reputebwally has a reputation beyond reputebwally has a reputation beyond reputebwally has a reputation beyond reputebwally has a reputation beyond repute

12-09-2013, 01:52 PM

Well seeing how Cliff will be involved how about "Club 147".

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Old
  (#5)
hang-the-9
AzB Silver Member
hang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond repute

12-09-2013, 01:54 PM

Cues N' Brews
Or the other way around depending on your priorities

Ash Hole in the War <-- street names, bars are called Hole in the wall at times. Probally not appropriate for a real name, I had to do something with that street name hehe.

"I'll back you against anyone, as long as you did not know you were playng for money"

Charter member of the D-Bag Club, we stick to the letter of the rules not the spirit, and up yours!

Old
  (#6)
Banks
Banned
Banks has a reputation beyond reputeBanks has a reputation beyond reputeBanks has a reputation beyond reputeBanks has a reputation beyond reputeBanks has a reputation beyond reputeBanks has a reputation beyond reputeBanks has a reputation beyond reputeBanks has a reputation beyond reputeBanks has a reputation beyond reputeBanks has a reputation beyond reputeBanks has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1100

12-09-2013, 01:54 PM

Hows about..

The Ferrule Cat?

Old
  (#7)
Jerry Forsyth

12-09-2013, 01:58 PM

Banks, I really love the pun. I am not a judge in this but I like that one!

Old
  (#8)
The Renfro
Outsville.com
The Renfro has a reputation beyond reputeThe Renfro has a reputation beyond reputeThe Renfro has a reputation beyond reputeThe Renfro has a reputation beyond reputeThe Renfro has a reputation beyond reputeThe Renfro has a reputation beyond reputeThe Renfro has a reputation beyond reputeThe Renfro has a reputation beyond reputeThe Renfro has a reputation beyond reputeThe Renfro has a reputation beyond reputeThe Renfro has a reputation beyond repute

12-09-2013, 01:58 PM

Knoxville Cue Club... Pack it up and bring it South!!!!

Great White PRO CHALK - "Best Chalk in the UNIVERSE"

Outsville.com

Old
  (#9)
Jerry Forsyth

12-09-2013, 02:01 PM

I wish he would bring it south as well. I have seen the drawings and the place will be magnificent with great food and a marvelous spacious outdoor patio where there will be two tables placed in good weather. Jim has developed a rig that lets him move a table outside and have it set up and level in under ten minutes. Pretty slick.

Old
  (#10)
RussPrince
AzB Silver Member
RussPrince has a reputation beyond reputeRussPrince has a reputation beyond reputeRussPrince has a reputation beyond reputeRussPrince has a reputation beyond reputeRussPrince has a reputation beyond reputeRussPrince has a reputation beyond reputeRussPrince has a reputation beyond reputeRussPrince has a reputation beyond reputeRussPrince has a reputation beyond reputeRussPrince has a reputation beyond reputeRussPrince has a reputation beyond repute

12-09-2013, 02:01 PM

I like Boomers

Name the Club
Old
  (#11)
SCCues
< Searing Twins
SCCues has a reputation beyond reputeSCCues has a reputation beyond reputeSCCues has a reputation beyond reputeSCCues has a reputation beyond reputeSCCues has a reputation beyond reputeSCCues has a reputation beyond reputeSCCues has a reputation beyond reputeSCCues has a reputation beyond reputeSCCues has a reputation beyond reputeSCCues has a reputation beyond reputeSCCues has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 2900

Name the Club - 12-09-2013, 02:02 PM

NOXQSS Billiards

Playing cue:-Mottey-
Cues:--Paul Mottey and Kenny Murrell--
Favorite Pool Games:--9 Ball & One Pocket--

Old
  (#12)
Culinarytracker
AzB Silver Member
Culinarytracker has a reputation beyond reputeCulinarytracker has a reputation beyond reputeCulinarytracker has a reputation beyond reputeCulinarytracker has a reputation beyond reputeCulinarytracker has a reputation beyond reputeCulinarytracker has a reputation beyond reputeCulinarytracker has a reputation beyond reputeCulinarytracker has a reputation beyond reputeCulinarytracker has a reputation beyond reputeCulinarytracker has a reputation beyond reputeCulinarytracker has a reputation beyond repute

12-09-2013, 02:03 PM

Short and sweet one I like:

Strokers

Old
  (#13)
Banks
Banned
Banks has a reputation beyond reputeBanks has a reputation beyond reputeBanks has a reputation beyond reputeBanks has a reputation beyond reputeBanks has a reputation beyond reputeBanks has a reputation beyond reputeBanks has a reputation beyond reputeBanks has a reputation beyond reputeBanks has a reputation beyond reputeBanks has a reputation beyond reputeBanks has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1100

12-09-2013, 02:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry Forsyth View Post
I wish he would bring it south as well. I have seen the drawings and the place will be magnificent with great food and a marvelous spacious outdoor patio where there will be two tables placed in good weather. Jim has developed a rig that lets him move a table outside and have it set up and level in under ten minutes. Pretty slick.
Thanks, every once in a while my mind works. The rest of the time I sit at a desk.

If he could get that rig for sale(reasonably, of course), there are quite a few places around here that clear out space for music events that could definitely use them.

Old
  (#14)
Chip Roberson
AzB Silver Member
Chip Roberson has a reputation beyond reputeChip Roberson has a reputation beyond reputeChip Roberson has a reputation beyond reputeChip Roberson has a reputation beyond reputeChip Roberson has a reputation beyond reputeChip Roberson has a reputation beyond reputeChip Roberson has a reputation beyond reputeChip Roberson has a reputation beyond reputeChip Roberson has a reputation beyond reputeChip Roberson has a reputation beyond reputeChip Roberson has a reputation beyond repute

12-09-2013, 02:08 PM

Cold Weather Den and Cue Club
Seems like a Natural To Me.

Centennial Billiards
Old
  (#15)
crabbcatjohn
AzB Silver Member
crabbcatjohn has a reputation beyond reputecrabbcatjohn has a reputation beyond reputecrabbcatjohn has a reputation beyond reputecrabbcatjohn has a reputation beyond reputecrabbcatjohn has a reputation beyond reputecrabbcatjohn has a reputation beyond reputecrabbcatjohn has a reputation beyond reputecrabbcatjohn has a reputation beyond reputecrabbcatjohn has a reputation beyond reputecrabbcatjohn has a reputation beyond reputecrabbcatjohn has a reputation beyond repute

Centennial Billiards - 12-09-2013, 02:08 PM

Centennial Billiards, Centennial Cue&Brew,Centennial Cue Club

Last edited by crabbcatjohn; 12-09-2013 at 02:13 PM.

Page 1 of 33 1 2311 Last »

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: