BCAPL in Vegas -Roll call

easy-e

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I saw a looooong list of names for people who’ve signed up. Any of you guys going to be there? I’m playing in the singles 8-ball only.

sbpoolleague

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
31 players from our league will make the hot-as-balls drive to Vegas to compete.

Normally I'm there for the whole time but I have to limit myself to just teams this year. Very happy that the Silver 8-Ball Team division was created. Might actually have a chance to cash.

hang-the-9

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I will be there with my son for USAPL and he is playing in the 9 ball singles. We are planning on going to Griffs for the pro events also so if you see a short ball guy with a beard and a tall young guy, that's us.

easy-e

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I will be there with my son for USAPL and he is playing in the 9 ball singles. We are planning on going to Griffs for the pro events also so if you see a short ball guy with a beard and a tall young guy, that's us.

I’d love to say hello. I’ll keep my eyes peeled.

daylate$short

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
My first time....

I'm going for 8 Ball Seniors with my buddy (who didn't want to enter the same tournament as me) so he's in the regular 8 ball. He's younger than me....about 2 months :)

Several others from our league will be playing in the singles and Scotch Doubles.

Expect to hit Griff's for some of the Pro tournaments.

Charlie

Rockin' Robin

Mr. Texas Express
Silver Member
I will be there not to play but to socialize and see old friends, shop, gamble, celebrate anniversary with wifey, etc,

Captain18

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Me and my team will be there for all 12 days, playing BCA 8ball-9ball singles and BCA 8ball-9ball teams.

Mark Griffin

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Mark Griffin

Mark Griffin will be there the whole time - but also at the US Open 8 & 10-Ball, held at Griffs. Only 1.2 miles from the Rio. A free shuttle will be running on the 18-24th.

Stop by and say hello some time..........

Mark Griffin

easy-e

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Mark Griffin will be there the whole time - but also at the US Open 8 & 10-Ball, held at Griffs. Only 1.2 miles from the Rio. A free shuttle will be running on the 18-24th.

Stop by and say hello some time..........

Mark Griffin

Thanks Mark, looking forward to it!

cardiac kid

Super Senior Member
Silver Member
I saw a looooong list of names for people who’ve signed up. Any of you guys going to be there? I’m playing in the singles 8-ball only.

Hey easy,

Not going to be there this year. Pretty sure it's the first time in 27 years I'll miss it. Would have liked to put your face with the screen name. Maybe next year. Would have liked to play. Was second in the platinum seniors last year to Ed Borrega. Wanted revenge!!!!

Lyn