Building a new JB case...Do's & Dont's???

I Got Lucky

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
My old Predator case is on its last legs so its time for a new JB Ultimate Rugged. Any recommendations on what I should add or not add to the build? What is the best way to store my Mezz extension in the case? Should I get the spacers and put the extension in the interior or get a jump cue sleeve for the big pocket?

I didn't see any place to indicate what color interior I want, do I just note that in the note section?

Thanks in Advance

trob

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
My old Predator case is on its last legs so its time for a new JB Ultimate Rugged. Any recommendations on what I should add or not add to the build? What is the best way to store my Mezz extension in the case? Should I get the spacers and put the extension in the interior or get a jump cue sleeve for the big pocket?

I didn't see any place to indicate what color interior I want, do I just note that in the note section?

Thanks in Advance

Don’t get one of those crazy terrible multi color cases he’s making ... serious they are hideous lol

I Got Lucky

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Not to worry. Im not into fancy artwork. Basic black with tournament blue mixed in. I just want to make sure I order it with the right setup since it will be the last case I own.

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Not to worry. Im not into fancy artwork. Basic black with tournament blue mixed in. I just want to make sure I order it with the right setup since it will be the last case I own.
Have you contacted them directly? Most of the features are on the order page. Haven't checked lately but interior color has to be there somewhere.

rjb1168

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
My JB case has a jump butt spaced w/zipper on the side of the big pocket. I will
take a picture of it and post. It is a great case second to none! I got the double
backpack straps that come in handy at large events like SBE. On league night I
remove one strap and that works well also. Good Luck!

9x5ortF.jpg

mCHaSVI.jpg

Last edited:

I Got Lucky

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I see that but I dont see weight and interior color anywhere inside the design program. I sent an email. The backpack straps are not good for me since I ride a motorcycle here in the Philippines. Otherwise, yea they look much more comfortable.
The weight is listed right there. Are you on JB's site??

I Got Lucky

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The weight is dependent on what size case so not an issue. If you log in and design your own bag I dont see where you choose your interior color. I emailed them so not an issue. Im just looking for suggestions from people that have added accessories what to include.

Hoser

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I like the jump sleeve. As for interior color, I went with the color of chalk I use.

KRJ

Support UKRAINE
Silver Member
The best option is the flip top. I don't like zippers on top, that's just me. Then you have to be extra careful pulling cues out such, plus I can open the top with just one hand.

Best $50 ever spent was on the flip top. Similar to the Instroke cases if you want to know what Im talking about. I'd say that is a no brainer :)

I Got Lucky

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The best option is the flip top. I don't like zippers on top, that's just me. Then you have to be extra careful pulling cues out such, plus I can open the top with just one hand.

Best $50 ever spent was on the flip top. Similar to the Instroke cases if you want to know what Im talking about. I'd say that is a no brainer :)
I will look for a video of one. Thanks.

jrctherake

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

I'll second the flip-top. It is waaayyy easier, faster, more durable and safer for you and your cues.

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
I see that but I dont see weight and interior color anywhere inside the design program. I sent an email. The backpack straps are not good for me since I ride a motorcycle here in the Philippines. Otherwise, yea they look much more comfortable.

Weight is listed on the actual case pages not on the designer.

If you plan to sling the case sideways then you can always do both straps over the head at the same time. This is actually sort of a safety valve in case a strap breaks or someone tries to steal it off your back.

Bavafongoul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If this is your last case, then do it right and get hard case leather;
it also offers the best long term storage of the cue(s). 3x6 r great.