Best spots to play near Tampa / North of Tampa?

EddySJ

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hi all,
I am on my way out the door for a road trip and didn't have time to do a full search...
Where is a good spot to play near Tampa, just north of the city??

We are going to stay in Riverview a few days. I can drive maybe a half hour or so to go to a decent hall. If the tables and atmosphere are right, then I will drive a bit further. I am not a big drinker, so I prefer a less bar like atmosphere.
I want to practiive a good bit tonight, maybe like 3 hours or so.

Thanks in advance for any input you may have,
Jeremy

boradriver

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hi all,
I am on my way out the door for a road trip and didn't have time to do a full search...
Where is a good spot to play near Tampa, just north of the city??

We are going to stay in Riverview a few days. I can drive maybe a half hour or so to go to a decent hall. If the tables and atmosphere are right, then I will drive a bit further. I am not a big drinker, so I prefer a less bar like atmosphere.
I want to practiive a good bit tonight, maybe like 3 hours or so.

Thanks in advance for any input you may have,
Jeremy

when in Tampa my first choice is Strokers in Palm Harbour on Rt 19. At night it is more of a bar type place than a poolroom so it may not be what your looking for. If your looking to play during the day check it out.

Nostroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
North of Tampa-it's Capones all the way- Famous room-excellent food- I't's about 40 min from The Airport-Spring Hill, Fl or is it one word?-You'll find it.

jamesroberts

"Unheralded Amateur"
Silver Member
If you are looking for action Strokers is the spot, at least when I am there it is!
30901 US Highway 19 N Palm Harbor, FL 34684
(727) 786-6683

joelpope

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Best by far

Capone's in Springhill

Excellent room, lots of talent. One side 9' and the other side 8' keeps the players - bangers separate

Good food as well

Say hi to Rocky for me

EddySJ

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
thanks to all...

:thumbup:I will look those places up. Many thanks for the ssuggestions. Some of my wife's family lives here, so it will be nice to get a change of venue every so often.

Jeremy

Lock N Load

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
:thumbup:I will look those places up. Many thanks for the ssuggestions. Some of my wife's family lives here, so it will be nice to get a change of venue every so often.

Jeremy

Hey EddySJ,
Look up James place in Tampa, Fl. Buddy Hall is there this week end playing and teaching pool. You will have a chance to meet him. Happy holiday wishes to you and your family.
Many Regards,
Lock N Load.

bbb

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Hey EddySJ,
Look up James place in Tampa, Fl. Buddy Hall is there this week end playing and teaching pool. You will have a chance to meet him. Happy holiday wishes to you and your family.
Many Regards,
Lock N Load.

check your pm lock n load