I Am Evil

HawaiianEye

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have been called a lot of things while playing pool, but today was the first time I've ever been called "evil". LOL

I was playing my usual Sunday match of last-pocket 8-ball with my buddy from Taiwan and he said, "you are evil."

I was keeping him so tied up, he was smothered all day, and I wasn't giving him a breath of air.

I had him froze on the head rail, kicking, back-cutting, banking, locked in clusters, and so out of line that he was struggling on every shot.

He plays more than I do each week, so he can make and run balls pretty good, but I think my background in snooker and one-pocket enables me to keep him pretty much contained and shooting at balls I want him to shoot at.

He is slowly figuring out my moves, but I'm one step ahead of him most of the time.

I think I may have to change my name from HawaiianEye to EvilEye now.

:)

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
I have been called a lot of things while playing pool, but today was the first time I've ever been called "evil". LOL

I was playing my usual Sunday match of last-pocket 8-ball with my buddy from Taiwan and he said, "you are evil."

I was keeping him so tied up, he was smothered all day, and I wasn't giving him a breath of air.

I had him froze on the head rail, kicking, back-cutting, banking, locked in clusters, and so out of line that he was struggling on every shot.

He plays more than I do each week, so he can make and run balls pretty good, but I think my background in snooker and one-pocket enables me to keep him pretty much contained and shooting at balls I want him to shoot at.

He is slowly figuring out my moves, but I'm one step ahead of him most of the time.

I think a more appropriate name for you would be Makoa.....
...one who asks for and gives no quarter in battle.

0AAB3EAF-E366-4898-A770-DDD60943DAB2.jpeg

jason

Unprofessional everything
Silver Member

Great compliment. Congrats!

jrctherake

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

I understand....completely!!!

It sounds like you should give weight.

I hate playing people knowing I've got a lock before we start. Unless we are gambling..hehe.

It's extremely hard to find people to play with that can actually shoot back and also put you in jail if need be. Those practice partners are hard to find.

Like I said, you need to give him enough weight to make it challenging to you. I'm pretty sure you would enjoy even more.

Jeff

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I was playing in a early round match of a tourney once and we were neck and neck until about 2-2...then I started taking all the balls.

I am on the hill and he's still around 2. I get a little funny on an 8, with the 9 right next to it. Probably woulda made it, probably woulda got shape too...but I chose to fire the 8 up and down the table at near break speed, stopping the cb upon initial impact and freezing it up to the 9.

Opponent says...'you're a f_cking asshole', and rakes the balls. Winning.

Karma was watching. Years later, he was doing commentary on a match I was playing and I could hear every word he was saying, and they were all wrong! Looked like I was playing billiards.

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
Evil no, you were having "YOUR" good day. Some people hate loosing, even in just for fun games. Know a guy out where I live who is bent on winning, major SHARK, will shark just too win bragging rights.

IMHO this is over the top.