Remove Pictures

JT4Annapolis

JT in FL now
How do I remove pictures from my attachment key (drop down) Seems I have reached limit but cant delete them. I tried settings- attachments but just says the link is no good

Duane Remick

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
how do i remove pictures from my attachment key (drop down) seems i have reached limit but cant delete them. I tried settings- attachments but just says the link is no good

go to manage attachments-
the file will open-
go to the top -
thats lists your attachements-
click the "remove" box on which ones you want delete....

JT4Annapolis

JT in FL now
go to manage attachments-
the file will open-
go to the top -
thats lists your attachements-
click the "remove" box on which ones you want delete....

Go to Manage Attachments - This seems to be the issue I click on settings (top right), then attachments (bottom left) but the page does not work.

Is there another way to get to "Manage attachments" ?

Duane Remick

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Go to Manage Attachments - This seems to be the issue I click on settings (top right), then attachments (bottom left) but the page does not work.

Is there another way to get to "Manage attachments" ?

SORRY,
Go to your thread-
CLick the edit button on the bottom of the 1st post of your thread-
Then go to manage attachments-
follow my instructions from 1 st post
should take car of it

JT4Annapolis

JT in FL now
I was able to get to "Manage Attachments" by posting a reply. I can see I am RED no more room. I can also see the attachment names but there is no remove box

JT4Annapolis

JT in FL now
I see
Sum of all attachments owned by JT4Annapolis: 1.46 MB and red bar. Assuming I am full.

I used to be able to add pics but now cant.

I dont see any to remove what I saw was just file types

Duane Remick

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I see
Sum of all attachments owned by JT4Annapolis: 1.46 MB and red bar. Assuming I am full.

I used to be able to add pics but now cant.

I dont see any to remove what I saw was just file types

Go to your thread- bottom of 1st post-
edit-
then click " go advanced" -
then click on the paper clip to open the attachments, then box will open to allow you to REMOVE"

JT4Annapolis

JT in FL now
Thanks for trying but nothing to remove. I think I was able to post pics for a while but maybe system updated and now I am not able to due to my low number of posts. I even tried posting the same pics I did previously no luck

JT4Annapolis

JT in FL now
Figured it out

I had to actually find my old posts with pics in them then edit and remove. I just assumed I could do it from managing attachments not going back thru each old posts

Thanks for the help

Last edited:

ideologist

I don't never exaggerate
Silver Member
I was able to get to "Manage Attachments" by posting a reply. I can see I am RED no more room. I can also see the attachment names but there is no remove box

Edit the individual post you made. Then click Go Advanced. Then Manage Attachments.

You can only remove them from the Advanced Edit window, not the main thread